~ 27 ~

Annabeth

It's been 4 months since we started school and now I was actually enjoying. Everything's back to normal. Back to the way it was. I was leaning against my locker talking with the girls until of course we got interrupted by Claire and Drew.

"What do you want?" Claire shrugged, pulling out her phone.

"Just wanted to show you this," she pulled up a video and played it. It was disgusting. She was making out with some dude black hair. He started kissing down her neck and all that disgusting stuff and ran a hand through his hair.

"Percy..." she moaned in the video. My eyes widened. She kept saying his name a few more times and then the video ended.

"Th-that was Percy?" She nodded smiling big as if she accomplished something.

"Yup!" She said popping the 'p'

"All right my work here is done! Let's go," and she and Drew walked down the hall way.

Percy cheated on me? Why would he do that? And with Claire! Everything we have been through, he treats me like this.

"Oh my god Annabeth were so sorry," Piper said engulfing me in a hug, the others did too and I wanted to cry. I wanted to cry so badly  but we were in school. But a few tears slipped.

"I'll kick his ass for you," Thalia offered.

"That's not enough. I need answers," my voice cracked.

"I think you'll get them soon because he's coming our way," Hazel said pointing to the group of boys who walked up to us.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Percy asked a big smile on his face. He seemed to notice my face and frowned.

"What happened?" He asked. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Wow. I can't believe you won't just own up to your actions. But instead I had to find it out from Claire. I thought I could trust you. But it turns out all those times you told me 'I love you' those were all lies huh? All those times you told me that you cared about me, I'm sure all those are lies. And after everything we've been through I thought I could trust you. Depend on you when things went wrong. And I actually believed you. Every word you said to me. I've been such a fool." I slipped off my promise ring and shoved it into his chest. "We're over. And keep the ring. It was ugly anyways." I shove past him the girls following me.

"Good job, Annabeth. You sure told him," Piper said, giving me a side hug. But why didn't I feel better?

"Don't you think there was something off with him. He seemed as though he was confused. Do you think the video was fake?" Hazel asked.

"No. Claire's not smart to make a video and so is Drew," Thalia said.

"Well at least you got him off your back. You don't need a cheater in your life Annie. You deserve way better," Piper said and I gave them a small smile.

"Thank you guys for being here. At least I have some people in my life that I can actually trust."

"That's what best friends do."

Percy

What the hell just happened? One minute I have girlfriend and next I don't. I don't understand why she was mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong. But it had something to do with Claire.

"What just happened?" They all shrugged.

"Did you do anything that hurt her in some way?" Jason asked.

"No I haven't. But she said something about Claire."

"If you still want her back you're going to need to fix this," Leo said. I rolled my eyes. Didn't he know that I was going to try to fix it.