~ 18 ~

Percy

I woke up to the sound of talking. I saw two ladies in scrubs and one who wasn't.

"Mom?" The ladies stopped talking and my mom rushed up to me grabbing my hand, a tear falling down her cheek.

"Oh my baby. I'm so glad to have you back."

"Where's Annabeth?" I ask, not seeing my beautiful and amazing girlfriend.

"She's in another room. She woke up not a long time ago and she was asking for you," mom answered.

"What happened to you two?" I let out a shaky breath. She seemed to realize and patted my hand.

"If you're not comfortable then you don't have to tell me all right? The only important thing is that you and Annabeth are back alive," I slightly nod.

"Where are Paul, Stella, and Ty?"

"It is the middle of a school day so Paul is picking Tyson and Estelle right now," she answered.

"How long have we been gone?"

"About a week or so. We were so worried. We had everyone look for you and soon everyone had just presumed you were dead," mom had tears in her eyes but she quickly wiped it.

"How long have I been out?"

"18 hours," my eyes widened.

"Can I see Annabeth now?" A nurse came up to me nodding. And soon I was taken to Annabeth's room. (A/N he had one of those beds that had wheels) Annabeth's eyes lit up when she saw me. The nurses but my bed right next to hers. I hugged her tightly and kissed directly on he lips, ignoring the fact that our parents were present. We broke apart, and I rested my forehead my forehead on hers.

"We'll give you some time alone," mom said and dragged Mr. Chase out the room as well.

"Percy. Bob and Damaesen sacrificed their lives for us," she buried her head in the crook of my neck and I rubbed small circles on her lower back.

"And we'll forever be grateful. The only thing was can do now is say hi to the sun and stars for them," I kiss the top of her head.

"But Perce we also killed people-"

"That tried to kill us first. It never would've happened if they hadn't hurt us and kidnapped us. So don't ever think you're a bad person. You were only protecting yourself. Look you are amazing, brave, beautiful and I got a whole list but that will take a long time. But the point is you should never think of yourself like this. I love you Wise Girl," she raises her head, planting a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you more," she murmured against my lips.

"I doubt it," she smiles against my lips. We stayed like that for another minutes before Mr. Chase barged in the room.

"Get your lips off my daughter!" he yelled. My mom smirked, crossing her arms across her chest.

"You should've seen them last time." Mr. Chase looked at me like he was about to kill me.

"Last time?" you could practically see the smoke out of his ears.

"Annabeth.. help," I squeak out.

"Dad remember we just came back. Please don't hurt him," she grabbed my hand, giving it a tight squeeze. The nurse came in.

"All right. We need to check you guys, so I'm going to need you two leave, please," mom smiled at us and Annabeth's dad just glared at me as he left the room.

"Sorry about my dad. I forgot how embarrassing my dad is," she said as the nurse started checking on her.

"Sorry about my mom too," she chuckled, still not letting go of my hand.

"I love your mom. She's amazing," I smile.

"All right we've already stitched up some cuts. Annabeth you have a broken leg and Percy you have a broken arm. And I don't think you two have realized but you have lock of your hair that's grey from the stress you've both been through." The nurse started. I had just noticed that a lock of Annabeth's hair is grey. I reached over, as Annabeth touched my hair, probably the part where it was grey too.

"We're already old," I whisper, she laughs softly, twirling the lock of hair.

"Yeah we are," the nurse finished the little check.

"All right everything is good," the nurse said heading for the door. Right before she left, she looked over her shoulders

"You two make a cute couple," and with that she gave us a wink and left.

_ Dam Time Skip _

Tonight I had asked the nurse to keep Percy in my room and before my dad left he had asked for our beds to be 5 feet apart, since we'd be in the same room during the night.

We got comfortable in our beds as we got ready for our first night back in New York. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into a deep sleep which also meant a nightmare.

I opened my eyes and I was back in the cell. I had my dagger and gun in my hand and we started heading out the cell. Everyone was there. Me, Percy, Luke, Bob and Damaesen. We ran and ran until we heard the alarm.

"Shit," Luke cursed under his breath. The figures had there arrows ready. I looked behind an arrow coming right behind me. I braced myself for the pain, closing my eyes but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw Percy on the ground an arrow sticking out of his chest.

"Percy!!!" I screamed. I bent down next to him trying to stop the blood.

"Annabeth, go save yourself. It's over for me." he smiled one last time and then closed his eyes, not opening them again. Tears started spilling from my cheeks.

They killed Percy. My Percy.

I pulled out my gun. I pulled trigger and hit one.

Two.

Three.

Four.

They were all dead. Because of me. I shakily put down my gun looking at all the people that I had killed.

I woke up with beads of sweat on my forehead wrapped in Percy's arms.

"Percy?" I touch his face and bury my face in the crook of his neck, crying.

"Annabeth, tell me what happened," he whispered in my ear, rubbing my back in small circles.

"We were back in the cell and we started our escape. The men started shooting there arrows and you took the arrow for me. You didn't survive. And then I killed everyone. Every single one of them," I let out a shaky breath, my hands also shaking.

"We left. We made it out of there. I'm alive and you're alive. We're okay and we're safe," he whispered into my ear. He started stroking my hair and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Everything will be okay. I promise Wise girl." I smile.

"Did I wake you?" I ask him.

"Yeah but you're much more important than sleep," he gave me a lopsided grin which I couldn't help but blush at.

He got under the covers, snuggling with me, our legs a pile of tangled limbs. My back was pressed against his chest and he wrapped an arm around my waist and other was still stroking my hair. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you Wise Girl. Sweet dreams," and wrapped in his protective arms, I fell asleep once again.

Hey guys! Welcome to another chapter! And thank u for all the reads and votes! You all are appreciated! I'll be updating at 355 votes and 52 votes! Thanks!