~ 8 ~

Percy

Annabeth, Estelle, Tyson, and I entered the hospital taking deep breaths before going in. We walked to the front desk.

"Where's the room Sally Jackson is?" the lady typed into her computer, squinting at the computer screen.

"3rd floor room 310," she answered.

"Thanks." the four of walked to the elevators and pressed the button 3. Once we were on the third floor we scoured for room 310 and finally we had found it. A nurse came out the room.

"Family of Sally Jackson?" we all nodded.

"One person at a time," Annabeth thanked her and I walked into the room. I saw my mom laying on the bed attached to wires and all sorts. I sat in the seat next to her, taking her hand in mine. A tear went down my cheek but I quickly wiped it.

"Mom. I-I am so so sorry for what happened to you. I swear I'll find the bastard myself and punish him for what he's done to you. You don't deserve this. You're the greatest mom to ever live. You're nice, caring, sweet, and friendly and I love you so much. I hope you know that. I really need you to wake up. I don't know what I would do with out you. Who would make blue cookies even when I got expelled from a school? Who would lure me out of bed with blue pancakes? And who would be there when I needed her most? I love you mom. You mean the world to me." I kisses her hand another tear running down my cheek.

The scanner that kept track of her breathing, and soon I heard a long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

My breathing also stopped and everything went so fast. Several doctors came in and surrounded mom and pushed me out of the room.

JK. We're not done yet...

I quickly woke up, panting, Annabeth's worried face towered over mine.

"It was just a nightmare," I muttered repeatedly to myself.

"Percy, what happened?" She asked.

"I had a nightmare." I say.

"About your mom right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Did I wake you?" I ask.

"No, I was already awake, couldn't sleep. And then you started shaking and you started talking. I tried waking you but I couldn't. You really got me worried Percy try not to do it again." I chuckle.

"I'll try." She gave me a big bear hug. We just stayed there wrapped in each other's arms. We were best friends but it didn't seem like a best friend moment. It was as if we were more than friends. But she couldn't like me back.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes and then I realized that Annabeth had actually fell asleep.

Her head was rested on my shoulder and I couldn't help but lay my head on hers. And soon I was fast asleep.

_ Dam Time Skip _

When I woke up, me and Annabeth were still in the same position as we were last night. My arms were wrapped around her waist, her head was rested on my shoulder, and mine on top of hers.

I saw Annabeth's eye flutter open and she rubbed her eyes.

"Morning seaweed brain," she said yawning and slightly stretching.

"Morning wise girl." I quickly took my arms back before things got awkward and she chuckled.

"You know you drool in your sleep," she said pointing the drool right next to my mouth. My cheeks flushed red and I quickly used the sleeve of my hoodie to wipe it off.

"What time is it?" Annabeth asked.

"9 I think?" I answered shrugging. Estelle came down the stairs, worry in her eyes.

"Mom and dad aren't here. Where are they?"

"Stella, where's Tyson?" I ask.

"He's coming." And on cue Tyson came down the stairs.

"Stella, Ty, mom and Paul got in a car crash on there way home yesterday and right now they're in the hospital," I explained. Tears brimmed Stella's eyes and she gasped, slapping her hand over her mouth.

Tyson just stood there shocked but then he cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Can we visit them?" I nodded. "Get ready in 10 minutes." They both head back upstairs changing into clothes. Me and Annabeth both got up and got changed.

Once we arrived we all took deep breaths before entering. We went to the front desk lady.

"Which room is Sally Jackson in?" I ask. She types it in her computer, squinting at the computer screen and said "3rd floor room 310."

Just the like the room in my nightmare. Was this visit going to be like my nightmare?

I couldn't bring myself to speak so instead Annabeth thanked her and went to the elevators. Once we were on floor 3 I led them directly to the room which they thought was creepy. A nurse came out the room.

"Family of Sally Jackson?" we had all nodded.

"One at a time please," and with that she disappeared down the hallway. I take a deep breath and go in and sit in the chair next to my moms bed. Just like in my dream she was attached to sorts of wires. I held her hand and looked at her still body. Thankfully I was still hearing a BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! from the breathing scanner.

"Hey mom. I-I'm so sorry to what happened to you. You don't deserve this. You're the greatest mom to ever live. I uh actually had a nightmare last night. It was about you. We were in this very same hospital room and I was making a speech of how much I love you and how much you mean to me and once I was finished, I heard a long BEEEEEEEEEEEP! and that was it. Mom I love you so much. Please don't leave us." Once I finished I gave a her a tight squeeze and the best part is.....

She squeezed back.

Hey guys! Another chapter finished she are close to the 10th chapter! I'll be updating at 125 views and 24 votes!