~ 20 ~

Percy

I woke up, my heart pounding and beads of sweat on my forehead. I looked around the room glad to know I was in the hospital and that Annabeth was sleeping peacefully in her bed. I pulled the covers off and walked to her bed, finding whatever space I could and got underneath the covers. She seemed to notice my presence and scooched a little further, leaving me more space. She lazily drapes an arm around my waist, lifting her head up.

"What's wrong Seaweed Brain?" She mumbled.

"Just a nightmare, go back to sleep," she shook her head.

"Tell me what happened," me then I explained the nightmare to her. She whispers helpful and soothing words and I fell asleep to the sound of her cute little snores.

I woke up to find Annabeth still sleeping, which probably made sense because she had woken up before me yesterday. I played with her hair, twirling it around my finger and made little braids and then undid it. I kept on doing it for about 5 minutes until she left my embrace, stretching and yawning.

"Morning Seaweed Brain. How long have you been watching me sleep?" she asked, smirking.

"Not a long time, only 5 minutes so," I shrug, giving her a lopsided grin.

"What time is it?" Annabeth asked. I looked around the room for a clock but couldn't find one.

"I don't know, but didn't our friends say they were going to come by today in the morning." And then Thalia once again barged in the room yelling.

"What's up bitches!"

I saw Jason roll his eyes at his sister and sat in a chair. Piper set down a box of doughnuts in between me and Annabeth. My eyes lit up and I quickly dove in for one. But a nurse came in and quickly swooped the box away from my grasp before I could open the lid.

"No sweets for both of you. Your bodies are still getting used to eating actual food and eating sweets isn't going to help, so that's why you two are only eating greens and healthy foods for the next month," she said. My mouth dropped.

"B-But what about blue cookies?" I couldn't survive a month without blue cookies.

"I've tasted your mothers blue cookies and they absolutely amazing but I'm afraid you can't eat them for the next month." Of course my mom would give some blue cookies to the nurses and doctors. But now I can't have any.

Thalia took the box from the nurses hands "I'll take those." She found a chair and took a doughnut from the box.

"Thalia!" Piper cried.

"What? If they can't eat it, then why let them go to waste?" she continued eating the doughnut. Soon they had all gotten a doughnut from the box and now it was empty. The room was silent as me and Annabeth watched them all eat.

"I hate you all," Thalia smirked as she swallowed her last bite. The same nurse came in again with two bowls of yogurt, with strawberries, blueberries and little bit of granola on the top. She set the bowls in front of us and put spoons next to them.

"Enjoy!" And with that she left.

"It doesn't look half bad," Annabeth commented as she took her first bite. I grimaced at the food and just stared at it. After a few minutes of deciding if I should starve for another three hours I picked up the spoon and took a small bite of it.

"Oh come on seaweed brain just eat it, it's not going to poison you."

"How do you know that?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because we're at a hospital, this is a place where you heal, not get poisoned," she shot back. It's also a place where people die too. But I didn't want to say that or else she probably would have done something very bad to me. So instead I just kept on eating. We all started talking once again until we all saw Nico trying to sneak out the room unnoticed.

"Where you going?" Jason asks.

"Just the bathroom," he said, kind of quickly. If I knew Nico and he's definitely hiding something. He left the room and didn't come back for another 10 minutes or so. We decided not to question it because it could probably get us nowhere. Everyone had stayed longer than actual visiting hours but the nurses were fine with them staying. My family came over too and after they left Annabeth was really hoping that her family would also show up but they didn't. When it was time for lunch our friends still stayed and I couldn't believe who had came to our room today.

Will Solace

He was a junior at Goode high as well and he's a really nice guy. All the girls love him but he's gay.

"Hey Will! What are you doing here?" Annabeth  asks, a smile on her face.

"I work shifts here after school. It's really great to see you guys again. How are you doing?" He asks, setting the plates of salad down.

"Better and it's good to see a familiar face."

"It's good to see you too and that you're alive. Everyone at school was worried sick about you guys. And now you get to come back in 3 weeks!" 3 weeks with no school? Woo hoo!

"Do we have to eat this?" I say picking at the lettuce.

"Doctors orders, sorry. I got to go, I have another patient but it was great seeing you guys again. I'll check up on you guys later," he gave us one last smile and I don't know what he did to Nico but Nicos face turned red, and he quickly looked away from Will. Will left the room with one last wave and closed the door behind him.

Thalia nudged Nico side smirking.

"Oooooh what was that about?" She teased.

"Nothing. Leave me alone," but we still kept teasing him.

"Ooooh Nicos got a crush," Piper kept on teasing.

"Shut up guys." Nicos face was still red.

"Let it go, stop tormenting the poor kid," Jason said and Nico shot him a grateful look. I knew something was going on between Nico and Will but I decide not to push it. I looked at the plate in front of me, groaning inside knowing that this was what I was going to eat for the next month.

How wonderful.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated sooner it's literally 12 am right know and I'm finishing this chapter up. My phone and my computer have both been taken away so know I can't update as often. I still have my phone but I'm just not allowed to use it. So I'll update when I can.

I've been tagged! I don't want to have a whole different chapter just because I've been tagged so I'm doing it now!

1. Zodiac sign

Gemini

2. How tall am I

5 foot 5

3. Fav color

I have a lot. Teal, red, blue, sea green.... I could go on forever.

4. Do I have a crush

Do fictional boys count?

5. Favorite food

Blue cookies!

6. Do I use sarcasm

Hell yeah

7. My relationship status

Single

8. Eye color

Brown

9. Hair color

Brown and black

Now I'm going to tag 4 people cause why not?

@29npai

@Green-eyes301291

@HenryStein24

@Asthetic_writer