~ 19 ~

Annabeth

I woke up to see a lady with blonde hair in scrubs, writing on a piece of paper that was placed on a clipboard. She seemed to realize that I woke up and put everything down and smiled at me.

"Hello, how was your night? Any nightmares or anything?" she asked. 

"Yeah I did, but Percy helped me last night," she smiled, picking the clip board again. 

"That's good, when you two have nightmares or anything, it's always good to talk to each other about it. You both went through the same traumatic experience so no one else would understand it any better then you two. Do you two live together?" she asked and I shake my head, a slight blush rising to my cheeks. 

"I know this is weird request especially coming from an adult but I honestly think that it would be better if you two spent nights with each other. I'm sure these nightmares will come back, so it would be better to be together." she explained. I looked at Percy, who was still sleeping peacefully, his mouth hung wide open. 

"I don't think our parents would be so open to that. Especially my dad."

"Don't worry, I'll talk to them. They can't say anything against doctors orders," she winked, waved good bye and left the room. 

I turned to face Percy, gently chuckling and closing his mouth. I kissed his forehead, gently running my hands through his hair. He seemed to feel it and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. 

"So you're awake," I gently whisper in his ear and he nods, his eyes still closed. 

"So you heard everything the nurse said?" he nodded. He stayed quiet for a few more minutes and then he opened his eyes. 

"Good morning Wise Girl. Sleep well?" he asked, stretching, his arms, yawning. 

"Yeah, thanks to you. I love you Seaweed Brain," he chuckled, giving me a peck on the lips. 

"I love you too," he took the covers off him and started getting out of bed and I immediately missed his warmth. 

"Where are you going?" he pointed to his bed and walked over to it. 

"Just in case your dad comes in here," I chuckle and on cue we heard a knock on the door and Sally's head peaked her head through the door. 

"Mind if we come in?" she asked and we both nodded our heads. Both our families came in, Sally carrying a container of blue cookies. Percy's eyes lit up at the sight of it. My family walked over my bed. 

"How you doing sweetheart?" my dad asked, giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

"Good thanks," I smile at them and rested my head on the pillow a thought came into my head. 

"Dad, uh do you know what happened to Luke?" he nodded. 

"He went to the hospital to patch a few cuts and bruises and then was sent to prison," he explained and my eyes widened. 

"What? Why did he go to prison? It's not fair he helped us get out of there!" 

"But he also kidnapped, hurt you, and lied to you," my dad said. 

"But he doesn't deserve to be there! We would never be here if it weren't for him!" I yell. 

"You also wouldn't have to escape the hellhole in the first place if it weren't for him! So stop trying to act like he was the hero, like he had done nothing wrong because he did!" he yelled at me and now everyone in the room was watching. Helen put a hand on my dad's shoulder. 

"Honey, calm down," she whispered in his ear. A nurse came in, and smiled. 

"Hi, just here to check on the two patients," she said. 

"Oh Annabeth, you're heart rate increased in the past 15 minutes, what have you been doing?" I glare at my dad and he just glares back. 

"Honey, I think we should go," Helen says, tugging my dads arm. 

"Do we have to? We just got here!" the twins whined, Helen gave them a type of glare and they just pouted and hugged me before following their mom. Dad followed them out the room saying nothing to me. Sally looked at me and came and sat down next to me and hugged me. 

"Don't worry about him. Just forget about him and heal. Okay?" she pulled away and I nodded, giving her a small smile. She smiled back and gave me the container of blue cookies. I took one from the box and took a bite from it. It tasted amazing as usual. 

"Thank you," I whisper. She put the container aside and hugged me once again. I saw the door open, more aggressively and I wasn't surprised when I saw Thalia and the rest of our friends come in our room. Piper's eyes lit up when she saw me and hugged. 

"Oh my god! Never do that to us again!" she kept her tight grip on me and then eventually let go. 

"Don't worry, we don't plan on it," Percy said. I took a look at everyone and saw Jason with a black eye and big bruise on his face. 

"Jason what happened to you?" I ask, pointing to his face. 

"Oh uh I got in some fight and I got hit on the face with a brick," he explained. 

Thalia's and Nico's eyes widened when they spotted the container of blue cookies. They quickly grabbed one before Sally put the cap on the container. They both gobbled the cookies up. 

"That was good. Now what happened to you two?" she said, crossing her arms across her chest. 

"Murder, lies, a lot of blood, and the truth," Percy said. I extended my hand and he grabbed it, stroking it. 

"Looks like you two went through a lot," Leo said, putting his hands in his pocket. We both nodded. 

"Hey where's Frank and Hazel?" 

"They were both visiting Frank's ill grandma in Canada. But I'm sure they'll be back soon," Jason said. 

"Poor Ms. Zhang, hope she feels better," Sally says "We'll go outside so you all can talk," Sally and Paul left the room while Ty and Stella stayed. 

"So are they an item yet?" I ask. 

"No, Frank still hasn't grown the balls to tell her," Nico answers. I laugh quietly at his response. Typical Nico. 

"God I missed this. It's good to be back." 

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter and long update. And thank you for the 400 reads! I had a bit of a writers block so it took me a while to write. Updating at 430 reads and 53 reads! Bye!