~ 12 ~

Annabeth

Yup. For the first time in my life I did something that was stupid and dumb. I liked Percy and I had just found out he likes me and I had just walked out on him like that. And that ladies and gentlemen is how you ruin a 9 year friendship with your best friend.

Why was my life so complicated?

_ Dam Time Skip _

Today was the first day of school since what happened on Monday. It was weird coming back to Goode after everything that had happened.

The whole day Percy had been avoiding me and I couldn't blame him. So today for lunch I went to the library. The one quiet place in the school. Probably halfway during lunch Piper came in sitting in the chair next to me.

"How'd you know I'd be here?" I ask putting the book down.

"Because I know you. I also know you go to the library when something in your life is stressing you out," she did know me.

"You're right. Something happened yesterday. After you guys left me and Percy walked to Central park and he confessed to me that he liked me," she smiled wide, clapping her hands.

"And what'd you say?"

"I didn't say anything. And then I left." her face dropped.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" she whisper hissed. I rubbed my temples.

"I don't know. That was the first that came to my mind and now he is avoiding me. I don't know what to do."

"You tell him! It's that simple!"

"But he won't even talk to me or look at me." she smirked.

"I can happily help you my dear oblivious friend." she told me what her plan was but I had my own.

After school I saw Percy waving to his friends and he started walking down the street. I quickly caught up with him tapping on his shoulders. He looked at me and he continued walking as if he didn't see me.

"Perce please talk to me."

"Why should I?"

"Because I need to tell you something really important." He scoffed.

"Okay. Fine tell me." I grab his hand making him stop and I stand in front of him. Then I did a really bold move.

I kissed him. I stood on my tip toes and put my hands on his neck. Thankfully he kissed me back. Kissing Percy was nothing like the kisses I had shared with Luke. Percy's kiss was filled with love warmth, compassion, and it just felt so right.

And all too soon we broke apart for air.

"Does this mean you like me too?" he whispered, his hot breath on my cheeks.

"What do you think Seaweed Brain?"

"I'll take it as a yes." And once his again his lips were on mine.

"So what does this make us?" I ask him.

"What do you want us to be?"

"More than friends?" he smirked and went down on one knee.

"Annabeth Chase will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I chuckle. I pull his arm so now he was standing up again.

"Of course I will you big seaweed brain," he smiled.

He walked me home, giving me last kiss and then he walked off a big goofy grin on his face. I walked home and saw my brothers on the couch.

"Are you and Percy dating?" Bobby asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys just kissed on the porch sooooooo," he trailed off at the end.

"Yes we are dating," they made disgusted face expression which I just laughed at. I went upstairs and completed my homework which was all completed in 15 minutes. I heard a PING! from my phone and saw it was Piper.

Pipes: a little birdie told me you and Percy are dating. finally. did you guys kiss yet?

Me: Yeah we did.

Pipes: Percabeth has finally sailed!!

Me: Percabeth?

Pipes: yes. your ship name. Percy and Annabeth make Percabeth

Me: I'm not even going to question it. I have to go, talk to you later.

Pipes: Bye!

I put my phone down and lay on my bed, hugging my pillow. I was dating Percy Jackson. I kissed Percy Jackson. This was a great day.

Percy

I was officially dating my childhood crush, Annabeth Chase.

Today was Tuesday and I wanted everyone to know that me and Annabeth were dating. I went to her locker, snaking my arms around her waist, whispering in her ear.

"Guess who."

"Uhh Leo?" she turned around smiling.

"Haha funny," she let out a small laugh. She cupped my face and pressed her sweet soft lips to mine. Soon we were interrupted but our friends.

"No PDA in the hallways," Piper said cupping her mouth, smirking.

"Things are going to be so different now you guys are dating." Jason said, snaking an arm around Piper's shoulders.

"How?" Annabeth asked.

"You guys will be caught up with each other you'll forget about us," Piper said, wiping an imaginary tear. Annabeth rolled her eyes playfully, smiling.

Soon the bell rung for first period and everyone split going to different rooms.

Hey cupcakes! This was shorter chapter than usual but I didn't know what to write after that so this is where I'm going to end it! Thank you for you the 200 reads I really appreciate it! I'll be updating at 210 views and 36 votes!