~ 7 ~

Annabeth

It's been two weeks since me and Luke broke up. For my first relationship I think that handled the break up pretty well. I cried into my pillow the first 3 nights and then I was pretty much over it. I had avoided Luke whenever he approached me or wanted to talk me but I treated him like he was invisible and to me, he was.

Anyways tomorrow was prom night and every girl had a date and a dress. Two reasons why I'm not going. But while everyone else is dancing, I was going over to Percy's for a movie marathon on the same night.

"Annie come on! Why won't you come to prom with us? It'll be a blast!" Piper begged as we got in her car.

"No. I'm not changing my mind. Besides it's too late to get a date and a dress. You have both of those, I don't," she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be acting like several guys hadn't asked you already," Piper said, and it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Look, tomorrow have a blast for me but while you're dancing, I'll be at Percy's," she smirked nudging me.

"You and Percy huh?" she said wiggling her eyebrows, I once again roll my eyes.

"It's not just me and Percy, it's also his siblings too," Percy had two younger siblings, his younger brother Tyson who is 14 and Estelle who was 8. Her smirk dropped.

"You just had to ruin it," and she just kept on bugging me about my crush on Percy. Don't make it seem like I moved on too fast. My heart is still healing but it's always been Percy. I got dropped off at my house, had a early dinner and finished my book. I laid on my bed and tried to go to sleep.

_ Time Skip _

I was at Piper's house with Hazel and Thalia. Only Piper and Thalia was going. Thalia said she was only going for the free drinks. Thalia was wearing a plain black dress with spaghetti strap and reached her ankles, she was also wearing a pair of black converse as well. Piper was wearing a purple dress with no sleeves and red flowers at at the top and the bottom. The dress reached her mid thigh and she added  pair of silver heels. There hair was done beautifully and they all had small purses that matched the color of their dresses.

"We have to go, sorry Annie." Piper said. I smile.

"Buy guys. Have a fun time for me," they both gave me and Hazel small hugs and disappeared in the limo.

Me and Hazel both said good bye to each other and left. I walked to Percy's house which was only 2 blocks away from Piper's mansion.

I knocked on the door and Sally opened the door, her hair in a bun and she was dressed in a pretty blue dress that reached just below her knees.

"Hi Annabeth. How are you doing sweetheart?" she asked, giving me a warm hug. I had always thought of Sally as my second mom. She was very sweet and warm to me and thought of me as her own daughter. Sally was very likeable and nice.

I went in dropping my bag on the ground and saw Paul getting his stuff ready.

"Me and Paul are going out tonight and we should be back until late. And I know tonight's prom and I'm sorry that you're missing it," she said holding my hands.

"I decided not to go. It's fine besides I'd much rather be here watching movies," I say, she purses her lips and gives me another quick hug.

"If you need anything just talk to me." I smile and nod. Paul quickly comes downstairs and soon they were both ready.

"If anything happens call us! Love you all!" Sally said before shutting the door behind them and I heard Estelle coming down the stairs, running to me, engulfing me in a big hug.