~ 29 ~

Percy

I paced in my room unsure of how I could prove to Annabeth that I wasn't a cheater. That I wasn't a liar. I kept on thinking and thinking. I kept pacing and then remembered. The date of the video. It was on a Tuesday at 4:13 and I had swimming practice after school on Tuesdays from 4 to 5:15 and I haven't missed a single practice therefor it couldn't have been me in that video. And for more proof in case she doesn't believe me I can always ask Coach Hedge.

I had plan and now I was very eager for the next day.

_ Dam Time Skip _

I waited patiently as I was waiting for Annabeth to come through the doors. I took deep breaths as she came through, crossing her arms across her chest.

"All right. Prove it to me," she said.

"Okay in case you didn't look the video was made on a Tuesday. At Tuesday 4:13. I have swimming practice after school on Tuesdays and I have not missed a single one."

"And how can I trust you?"

"Coach Hedge!" I yell. He comes blindfolded with a bat in is hand.

"You can lift your blindfold," I say. He lifts and lowered his bat.

"I thought you said there was a piñata! I even brought my own bat! But I mean she'll also do the trick," he raised his bat but I quickly took it from him.

"No blood is spilling today. Coach did I miss a single practice after school?"

"Nope. You've been doing very good ever since you came back and surprisingly you didn't miss a single one," I look at Annabeth and her eyes widened.

"So that wasn't you in the video?" I shook my head.

"No, it wasn't me. I don't know who it was but I would never cheat on you Annabeth. You know that I love you," she buried her face in her hands.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I was so stupid, I should've remembered that and I said horrible things to you and were telling the truth," and then she hugged me. I breathed in her lemon scent, something that I had missed and rubbed her back. Coach started backing up very slowly and then bolted for the door.

"How can you forgive me now? I treated you so horribly and I didn't talk to you for weeks," I pulled apart.

"I forgive you Wise Girl and I probably would have thought the same thing if I were in your position. I love you so much you know that? So so much," she smiled, putting her forehead on mine.

"I love you too Seaweed Brain," and with that she closed the gap between us, smashing our lips together. I missed her, her touch, the way her lips felt on mine, and all of the above.

"Hey! No making out here cupcakes!!! Go home or something," Coach hedge yelled. And with Annabeth's hand in mine we left the school.

"So did you fix things with your dad?" I ask her. She nodded.

"Yeah although it kind of felt weird being back in my room again. Ever since we broke up I've been having the worst nightmares. Screaming... crying... it just didn't feel right when you weren't there," she said, I gave her hand a tight squeeze.

"Me too, it's like ever since you weren't there they just got worse every night. And speaking of which will you spend nights at my house?"

"I don't know. I'll have to ask my dad if that's okay with him but I'm sure I can," I kissed her on the cheek.

"Good, the past nights didn't feel the same," she gave a small smile.

"I know. Me too," she said, resting her side of her face on my bicep.

"I love you."

"I love you too." And with that our lips connected.

Hey cupcakes!! Sorry for the long update and I know it was very short but I got writers block so I ended it. And percabeth is reunited once again!! Of course I wasn't going to make Percy the bad guy but I wanted percabeth to reunite again and so they did. Ur welcome and I love y'all!! And tanks hall for 1K VIEWS!!! I am so happy and i thank you all to the reads!! Byeee!