~ 28 ~

Percy

I have been a completed mess without Annabeth. I don't want to sound like some guy who is so heartbroken that he keeps on simping over his ex girlfriend and can't live a single day with out sulking. But Annabeth was the best thing that has ever happened and she was my childhood crush. And now it's been two weeks. I've tried so hard for her to talk to me or even look at me for that matter but she won't. I've tried to explain but she wouldn't give me a time of day. And I missed her so much.

I've had several nightmares without her with me. And it was weird not having her next to me. And the nightmares were always so intense  I always woke up screaming, tears running down my cheeks. And my friends has stopped talking to me because of what 'I did' and this was all Claire's fault.

I had to set things right between us, because I missed her so so much. I walked to Greek Mythology seeing the whole room filled and only one seat left. The one next to Annabeth's. She put her stuff closer to her as I sat in the seat. Mr. Brunner started the class. He was a chill guy and most definitely my favorite teacher. I ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and scribbled something on it. I passed it to her and she flicked it off her desk. I rolled my eyes, grabbing more paper and scribbling the same thing on it. She rolled her eyes as I put it on her desk and she flipped the paper. She scribbled something on the back and I smiled as she gave it back. My celebration ran short when I saw what she wrote.

Leave me alone I don't want to talk to you

I got another piece of paper.

Please I promise I can prove it to you

She rolled her eyes as she read and wrote it.

There's nothing you can prove.

Yes there is. Please meet me at the pool on Friday after school

And why should I?

Because I want to prove that nothing happened between me and Claire

She didn't write anything for a while and I was getting really impatient. And five minutes before class ended she wrote something down that brought a smile to my face.

Fine

And now I couldn't wait until it was Friday. But I still had no idea on how to prove it to Annabeth.

Hey y'all! I know this one was short. I'm sorry! But I can't wait until the next chapter so I ended this one early! But other one will be much more longer! Not to worry! Byeeeee!