𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟱

After I unpacked and got Kuro and Yuki comfortable, sleeping on the bed, I went to the bathroom and took off Sebastian's coat, and unwrapped all the bandages on my body. All the claws and bite marks were gone. I took a quick shower and did my skincare. I then went to my wardrobe and looked through my closet to see what to wear for the day.

I wore a white button-up shirt that had puff sleeves with a red skirt. I added a small red button-up corset, a black brooch ribbon necktie with a red gem in the middle, and a pair of white gloves. I went to my vanity to do my makeup [light blush, winged eyeliner, and red tint lipgloss (never forget lipgloss)]. I put my curly hair in a half up half down ponytail and put on black laced up chunky heel boots. I walked past the mirror seeing my whole outfit and approving it but realizing I still had my cat ears and tail and made them disappear. I then headed down to the kitchen to see if Sebastian needed any assistance.

Once I walked to the kitchen I saw Sebastian cooking dinner

Once I walked to the kitchen I saw Sebastian cooking dinner. He was so focused that he didn't notice me standing at the door. 'Cute and oddly hot that he can cook' I thought just standing at the door watching him. I knocked on the door, getting his attention. He looked up in my direction, smiling at me. "Hello," I said walking towards the kitchen island. "Hello, don't you look beautiful," Sebastian complimented, looking me up and down.

"Thank you. What are you cooking?" I asked, having a confused look, looking at the ingredients on the table. "I am making a Donburi bowl. It's a Japanese dish that has raw beef, peas, and green onions all on top of a bed of rice," he said as he continued slicing the raw beef. "Hmm sounds interesting," I said as I ate one of the beef slices. Sebastian glared at me for what I did.

"What? Haven't you heard the chef should always taste their food?" I said in defense. "I guess you're correct," he said as his glare softened and he continued doing what he was doing. I rolled my eyes at his response and asked "Is there anything I can do to help?" He looked back up at me and his glare was completely gone as he told me to chop up the snap peas and green onions. "Sure," I said as I went around the island to stand next to Sebastian as we both worked in comfortable silence.

Sebastian and the other servants went to serve Ciel and the guest dinner, while I stayed washing dishes. Once I was done washing, drying, and putting up the dishes I went out to walk around the manor and familiarize myself with it when I saw Ciel and our guest walking down the hall. Looking at them I thought of the perfect plan to mess with our guest, I need some info on him. I turned into my cat form and ran down the hall to catch up to them.

Once I got closer to them I meowed getting their attention. "Ohh I didn't know you had a cat, my lord," the guest said stopping, bending down to pet me. I looked to Ciel who blankly stared at me like he didn't know who he was looking at. I flashed him my red demon eyes and could see his eyebrows lift a little finally realizing who I was.

"Yes well, me and my butler found her injured and she won't leave... but she's growing on me," he said, picking me up and petting me, which took me by surprise. We continued walking down the hall till we got to a room. In the room there looked to be a board game that was being played.

Both Ciel and the guest sat in their respective chairs and I was in Ciel's lap as he continued to pet me. 'A girl could get used to this type of treatment,' I thought, purring lightly and laying in Ciel's lap. "That was an enjoyable dinner, my lord. Now about the contract," "Before we discuss that, we must finish the game," Ciel said, cutting the guest off. "Uh.. yes of course," he said, obviously indifferent to his choice.

They continued the game and I just laid in Ciel's lap watching and listening to their conversation. The guy was asking for more money for an expansion but Ciel kept throwing his request to the side and continued playing the game and emphasized some of the squares on the board.

After a while, the guest excused himself to go and use the telephone. As the guest was going out Sebastian was coming in with some tea for the both of them, so now it's just the three of us in the room. I jumped out of Ciel's lap and transformed back into my human form (with clothes).

"What is this? It smells terribly weak," Ciel said, commenting on the tea. "It's Italian tea," "Italian?" Ciel questioned, sounding disgusted by it. "Yes, out of consideration for our guest, since Italians drink more coffee than tea. Is it not your liking master?" Sebastian said. "No, it is not. I don't like it at all," Ciel replied. I just stood there, in the room not saying a thing, watching the events unfold between the two.

"I will see to the dessert preparations," Sebastian said, putting up the tea. "Good. We must show him every available hospitality. The Phantomhive family is known for its courtesy, no Sebastian? [Name]?" he said to me and Sebastian with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Yes, my young lord," me and Sebastian said at the same time, flashing our demon eyes.

Sebastian walked out of the room and I was following behind him but Ciel called my name. "Yes my lord?" I asked. "I want you to get our guest out of the manor," he ordered. "Of course but may I ask why?" I asked him, intrigued by his request. "First he went and sold the East Indian factory without telling me, and then comes here and asks me for more money, hehe he honestly thinks I'm some dumb boy," he said. "Wow, he really disrespected my young lord," "Indeed he did," "Does it matter how I get him out like if I spooked him or injured him," I asked, as ideas of what to do popped into my head.

"Sure, he deserves it, for all I care he can run to the hills with his tail between his legs, just don't kill the man," he said. "As you wish my lord," I said as I walked out of the room and down the hall to find our guest. 'Let the real games begin shall we.'

~tbc~