𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟮𝟯

Gore and death warning . . . ENJOY!!🩸🩸

The day went by pretty slow, and boring to say the least. Since Ciel didn't have a suspect we didn't go anywhere. Madam Red and Ciel played chest for practically the entire day, Lau left that afternoon, while me and/or Sebastian were going through the suspect list just to see if there were any others but there weren't any.

We made lunch, dinner, and dessert and Sebastian got Ciel ready for bed. We escorted Madam Red out of the house and she was off back to her estate, though we knew she wasn't. We then headed up to Ciel's bedroom to tell him our findings. Sebastian knocked on the door before entering with me behind him. "Well then?" Ciel asked.

"No matter how we look at it, the result is still the same," Sebastian informed him. "Yesterday's murder. The viscount didn't do it," Ciel said. "Exactly."

"None of the people in his mansion could have done it either," I stated. "Indeed, no person could move that quickly. Anyway, tomorrow we'll start- Sebastian, you didn't-" Ciel started but couldn't finish the question. "Of course I didn't, my lord," Sebastian said, although that smile on his face would say otherwise. "[Name]," he said. "No it wasn't me either," I said with such smile.

"Now, involved in medicine, ties to secret societies or black magic, lacking alibis for the nights the bodies were found," Sebastian said going over what we know. "The only human who fits our criteria is the Viscount Druit," I finished. "You both know more about this than you're letting on, don't you?" he accused us. We both had innocent smiles on our faces. "Maybe," I said.

"Then go on tell me, that's an order." Then we told him everything that we have discussed about Grell and Madam Red. With that Ciel decided to follow them but he wanted to have a disguise so I left the room so Sebastian could get him dressed.

While walking back downstairs, Grell popped in front of me out of nowhere. "My gosh are you trying to scare me to death," I said as my eyes grew big and I stepped back. "Heavens no, but I do need your help Madam Red left a few items behind, could you help me pack them in the carriage," he said as he was basically dragging me. "Fine if you will stop pulling me," I said rolling my eyes. "Wonderful come with me."

He led me out to the front of the townhouse but there was nothing there but the carriage. "Where's the luggage?" I asked annoyed now. I was on guard since Grell is an accessory but I wasn't expecting to get hit on the head with a chainsaw. I fell and hit the ground pretty hard making me black out.

. . .

I woke with blurry vision but not long after it cleared up so I could see. I was in some chair with my legs tied to the legs of the chair and my arms tied to the arms of the chair. I looked around to see I was in some small house with a door in front of me. There was a table next to me with a bag with all kinds of medical instruments.

I then started to feel some blood drip down the left side of my face, where Grell hit me at. Not long after I heard footsteps behind me of someone coming down the stairs. I turned my head around to see Madam Red and Grell.

"Oh good you're awake then we can get started," Madam Red said as they came walking to me. She picked up one of the blades from her bag and stabbed me right in the thigh. I grunted, not giving them the pleasure of a scream. "Ugh she's not screaming where's the fun in that," Grell said and stabbed me in the arm with a blade but I only gave another grunt.

I chuckled a little before asking, "Why... why are you two going through all of this?" I couldn't help but ask, my curiosity got the better of me. I looked into Madam Red's eyes and use my compulsion so I can get an honest answer out of her.