𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟭𝟵

After getting breakfast done and everyone was up and eating, we started planning our next course of action to see if the Viscount Druitt was Jack the Ripper. We know that he has been throwing several parties at his home and that it's a cover to have a secret gathering of sorts that is possibly linked to Jack the Ripper. With that being said, we decided to infiltrate his party tonight in disguises and catch him in the act.

So that meant that Ceil had to go as a girl and that meant that he had to wear a frilly dress! 'Oh today is going to be a good day, I get to see Ciel in a dress! Only if Lady Elizabeth was here.' For the rest of the day me, Sebastian, and Madam Red helped Ciel become 'a proper lady'. I couldn't help but snicker and giggle all day at him, but he was really good and I wouldn't think less of a Phantomhive.

We also needed to get a dress for Ciel and me, so Madam Red dragged me and Grell to go dress shopping for us. We looked at thousands of dresses and I kept suggesting that we should go with a blue dress, as it would go with his eyes, but no she insisted on a pink dress. We were shopping for so long that we didn't get a chance to get a dress for me.

We looked through Madam Red's dresses which were beautiful and were different shades of red but they were too small for me. So since I didn't have a dress I went back to my room and relaxed in bed, reading a book that I've been wanting to read for a while. After a while of reading,  I heard a knock at my door. "Come in," I said and Sebastian came into the room.

"Hello, my- why aren't you dressed?" Sebastian questioned. "When me and Madam Red went dress shopping we spent so much time looking for Ciel a dress we didn't have time to look for me," said looking up from my book. When I looked at Sebastian my face heated up looking at his attire.

Instead of his normal black butler uniform, he was wearing a brown suit with an emerald green scarf tied around his neck the ends tucked inside his vest that had a matching brown tailor coat. His hair was in a side part instead of his usual middle part. It was slicked back a little but still messy at the same time. But the thing that struck me the most was that Sebastian was wearing glasses. 'How is it possible that this man can get any hotter.'

[LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!🫦🫦🫦🫦]