𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟯𝟰

It's been a couple of days since we have been back at the manor. I'm still on 'bed rest' on Sebastian's orders, so I'm still stuck in bed. Plus my ears and tail haven't disappeared yet, and boy has Sebastian taken advantage of that. He realized that my ears and tail were sensitive, especially my tail. He was petting my tail once and a moan slipped through my lips. He questioned it but I quickly shut it down by saying he was hearing things.

Anyway, I'm still cooped up in my bedroom either reading or drawing but now I'm bored. I actually want to go back to being a maid or something but I can't leave the room cause I don't have control of my powers yet. My energy is back it's just my powers.

I got up and looked in the mirror seeing my cat ears and tail, wanting them to go away. It has been a while since I used my powers. I closed my eyes and concentrated on making them go away. I then heard a *poof* sound of my smoke meaning that something happened, hopefully.

I slowly opened my eyes and. . . they were gone. My ears and tail were gone. I smiled and clapped a little happy. I tried making my body invisible and it worked. I even made my hellfire appear in my hand with no problem. 'Yes my powers are back and I'm in control.' After that, I got the idea to mess with the servants a little since I'm not working as a maid right now. I went to my closet slipped on a casual dress and slipped out of my room to have a little fun in the manor.

. . .

I went to the kitchen thinking that everyone would be there but seeing it was empty, I went walking around the manor trying to find them. I looked everywhere and couldn't find them, which made me a little annoyed. I went towards Ciel's office to see where the servants were there but I heard multiple voices in his office. I sneaked quietly to the door seeing it was cracked a little so I could see who was talking. It was Finny, Bard, and Mey-Rin talking to Ciel with Tanaka in the room.

"And what are you doing out of your room, darling," Sebastian whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist. I tensed up, startled but relaxed looking at Sebastian. "Well, I have control of my powers again and I thought, why not have a little fun before going back as a maid," I whispered. "Hmm, I heard the young master bought a new camera," he said, kissing my neck. "A new camera?"

"Who's Talbot?" I heard Finny ask. Then out of nowhere, Tanak turned into a grown man. I mean he is like 6 ft tall and looked like an actual butler and not his cute old person self. And he was speaking in full sentences.

"Is that really Tanak?" I asked Sebastian. "Yes it is, this only happens when he has enough energy but once it depletes he goes back to being small," Sebastian explained. 'Huh... at least he goes back to being cute.'

"Full name William Henry Fox Talbot, let's see. He was a renowned English scientist and on of the inventors of photographic technology," Tanaka started. "There were some strange rumors about the last camera he used, the one our young master has acquired. Legend has it that if you use this camera to photograph someone, whomever or whatever that person cares about most in the world will appear in the photograph as well."

I don't think I've heard of a camera like that before but it sounds like it was infused with some type of magic. I looked over at the camera and it looked like any normal camera. 'Hmm, I wonder if it actually works?' "Oh, my, that sounds too incredible to be true!" Mey-rin exclaimed.

They then tried it out on Finny, which was hilarious seeing him holding his breath to hold still. He almost turned blue. They were heading out of the room when I noticed that Sebastian left, probably to do his duties. I turned myself invisible before they left Ciel's study and went to a makeshift red room down the hall.