𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟮𝟵

After my interrogation with Ciel, Sebastian carried me back to my room and I stayed there either finishing my journal or reading through books that I haven't gotten a chance to read yet. After a while, I started feeling sluggish and tired so I fell asleep.

. . .

It has been a couple of days and I'm recuperating well, though I have been sleeping for most of the days. When coming back to life I become more sluggish and sleepy since my energy is basically gone and coming back slowly. I, quite literally, become a lazy cat.

I absolutely hate this process, because I can't do anything and am stuck in bed all day. Of course, I have Sebastian who checks in on me throughout the day, while also having some makeout sessions. I haven't seen the others yet cause they were either working or I was asleep but I told Sebastian to tell them I'm fine, I know how worried they can be.

Right now, I'm packing a few items in a suitcase since we were going on another case. The Queen has ordered Ciel to go to this town that still does bear baiting as a sport and the queen wants us to go and put a stop to it.

I was putting my final items in my bag when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in," I said, not looking up from my bag and doing a mental checklist in my mind. "Well don't you look beautiful," Sebastian said. "Why thank you," I said, smiling and glancing at him to see him looking me up and down at my outfit.

I had on a black lace long-sleeve shirt with white buttons going down the middle. It was tucked in a long crimson-red skirt with ruffles at the bottom with black lace stitched at the hems. The skirt had a corset but not the typical corset. It was a smaller one that was attached to the skirt that had black ribbons to lace up. I finished the look with some black heeled shoes and my black gloves. There wasn't a tall collar on the shirt so I had to cover up the hickeys with some makeup.

Walking up to me, Sebastian gently cupped the side of my face pulling me in for a soft yet passionate kiss that I instantly melted into it

Walking up to me, Sebastian gently cupped the side of my face pulling me in for a soft yet passionate kiss that I instantly melted into it. When breaking from the kiss, our foreheads were touching looking at each other with smiles on our lips.

"Are you all packed and ready?" Sebastian questioned. "Yup," I said, popping the p at the end. He picked up my suitcase and headed out of my room to load it in the carriage outside. Before I left I told Kuro and Yuki to guard the manor while we were gone in case there were intruders or someone trying to spy.

After that, I headed outside seeing two carriages, while Sebastian was putting my luggage in one of them.

That's when I heard fast footsteps coming from the manor behind me. "[NAAAAMMMEEEE]!" I heard Mey-rin and Finny scream. I quickly turned around and was engulfed in a bone-crushing hug from Mey-rin almost falling back. "Mey-rin, it's good to see you," I squeaked patting the top of her head since there wasn't much movement I could do right now with her hugging me and not letting go of me anytime soon.