𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟮𝟲

IM BAAACK! I know I said be ready for this chapter and I meant it. The whole chapter is a lemon and it's over 2k words 😙. I didn't intend for it to be long but it just happened 🤷🏽‍♀️. Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter 😁🍋

. . . ~🍋🍋🍋Lemon 🍋🍋🍋~ . . .

"I want you~" I sighed, still palming his erection. I roamed my hand up his chest feeling his slender ads under his damp dress shirt. He bit his bottom lip and moved closer to me, gripping my hips tightly. My hand went further up grabbing his tie. "I want you now~" I said before pulling his tie, crashing our lips into a feverish kiss.

Our tongues instantly twirled against each other, as I took his tie off. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt, and he ripped it off, discarding it on the bathroom floor. He then picked me up off the counter and walked back to the bedroom, not breaking from the kiss. My back hit the bed and Sebastian was on top of me. We broke from the kiss for a moment, looking into each other's eyes as they were glowing fuchsia with lust, and went back to kissing.

He kissed down to my neck, sucking and biting it leaving behind marks. I moaned, raking my fingers through his hair, leaning my head back, and pushing him closer into my neck. He sucked and bit harder, making my moan more and louder. He kissed down to my chest and sucked on one nipple while pinching and twisting the other nipple.

"I almost forgot how good you taste [Name]" he said kissing and sucking up and down my chest littering it with hickeys. "You were gone for too long." When he said that, his eyes softened a little as he looked up at me. I didn't know that what happened would affect him this much and it hurt me to see him with that look.

I cupped his face gently and he snuggled into them. "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere," I said looking into his eyes as he looked back at mine. He leaned back up to my face and placed a soft, tender kiss on my lips.

"I want to taste you more," he sighed as he kissed down my body. He spread my legs open and put them over his shoulders as his face was right at my already wet pussy. He spread my lips getting a better view of just how wet I was. He licked his lips before taking a long slow lick making me sigh in pleasure. "Delicious as always," he said before going at it.

He stuck his tongue in me, going in and out all the while swirling it. I slightly humped onto his tongue, adding to the pleasure. I moaned as I raked my through his hair pushing his head more into my pussy. His tongue went deeper inside me swirling and rolling along my walls. "Fuck Sebastian~" I moaned, rolling my hips, causing his nose to nuzzle on my clit.

He replaced his tongue with his finger going in and out of me at a fast pace. His tongue went straight for my clit, doing circles around it. He then curled his fingers up, doing a come here motion hitting my g-spot. "Fuck, yess Sebastian~" I moaned getting closer to release. He quickened his fingers and flicked his tongue at the same pace. He didn't take his eyes off of me and his vermillion eyes stared at mine.

It didn't take long as I came, hard on his fingers. I tried to keep my head up but couldn't as it fell to the soft bed and my back arching in the process. Sebastian didn't stop and used his tongue at my slit, lapping up my cum.

He lifted his head and licked his lips clean of my cum. He climbed back on top of me and kissed me, with the taste of myself still lingering on his lips. With some of the energy I had left, I rolled us over, pushing him on his back so I was on top, straddling him.

"What is this," he said, smirking with an amusing tone. "You are always so good to me," I said leaning down and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "You deserve some treatment too," I whispered, kissing down his neck. "But Mhm~ you just woke up~" he slightly moaned as I was sucking and licking up and down his neck.