☆8☆

☆Beca's point of view☆

Things with Chloe and I have been progressing really well as a small family unit with Ryan. I want to keep that going, especially after the IVF I've started. Chloe and I both want more children. Even thought Chloe and I are in this new phase, we both want Ryan to know that he is still important to us and that he won't be forgotten when the new baby arrives.

That said, I want to take the little guy with me and Chloe to the zoo today. Not just any day, but a day with all kinds of surprises. I know Ryan will love them.

Chloe is trying to get me to tell her what I've planned, but I won't tell. All I told her and Ryan was how they needed to dress.

,,Chloe and Ryan, if you want to make sure that we get to the surprise on time, we need to leave in the next five minutes." I yell through the apartment, as I make my way to Ryan's room. I see him waddling out all dressed and ready to go but he is struggling with his shoes. He comes over to me and sits down.

,,Mama, can you help me?" I bend to his level.

,,Of course, little dude." I reach for the shoes and put them on his feet.

Once he's set, I pick him up and put him on my hip before poking him in the stomach as a tickle.

,,Now, if only mommy could get ready as fast as you do." Ryan snuggles into me and laughs, before Chloe makes her way out of our shared room.

,,I heard that Beca and it's not my fault you were very vague on your description of what to wear." Chloe says as she gets closer to us.

,,Well, that's because it's for me to know and you to find out." I say with a smirk and start to lead us out the door. We get to the car and I load Ryan in the back in his car seat before making my way to the driver side and getting ready to take us on this family date.

The car ride over is filled with music from the radio playing and then as an added surprise I decide to play some of my new music for Chloe and Ryan to see if they like it.

That first night we were standing at your door

Fumbling for your keys, then I kissed you

Ask me if I want to come inside, 'cause we didn't want to end the night

Then you took my hand, and I followed you

Yeah, I see us in black and white, crystal clear on a star lit night

In all your gorgeous colors, I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life

See you standing in your dress, swear in front of all our friends

There'll never be another, I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life

I've been steadily working to help produce albums for Olivia and Emily while secretly working on my newest album. It's not that I'm ashamed of my music, I'm just hyper critical of myself and want to make sure it is perfect before I share it with anyone. Chloe speaks up after the song.

,,Beca, what are we listening to? I haven't heard it before." I smile widely.

,,Before I tell you, what is your honest opinion of it?"

,,I'm a big fan, it's really catchy and the lyrics are something special." Chloe says back while tapping along to the song.

,,Well, it is a new song that I've been working on for my next album and it is called; Black and White." I say with a more shy tone now.