☆Epilogue☆

Beca's point of view

4 years later

After all of this time, I still can't believe Chloe and I are still together and have our perfect little family. I still can't believe that this all started because I was cheering on the basketball team in the gym in high school. It was there that I first saw Chloe and became attracted to her. Who would have thought that she would like me back? Back then I was just a shy girl, who went to the basketball game with her big sister, and now I'm married to that same ginger girl who caught my eyes.

Today all the family and our friends are coming over to stay the night while Emily and Yelena have some news to share. They have been married for four years now and they're strong. Yelena has been promoted to Lead Detective at her precinct and has her own team to lead. Emily has become more and more famous ever since she went on as my supporting act, and I'm so proud of her.

I sigh happily, snuggling closer to Chloe, covered in the warm blankets. Knowing she's still asleep, I won't bother getting up. Suddenly, the door opens slightly and I see Hailey walking in. She walks to my side of the bed.

,,Mama?" Her small voice asks, not sure if I'm awake or not. I release Chloe as I turn around to face her. I'm startled when I see that she's crying.

,,Baby, what's wrong?" I lift her in the bed and hold her.

,,I had a bad dream."

,,About what?"

,,There were monsters in the house and they were stealing Ryan, Justin and Nola away from me." She tells me crying. ,,I don't want to be alone, mama." She wraps her arms around my shoulders.

,,Hush now, it's going to be okay. There are no monsters in our house and if they were, they had to face me and your mother. Guess who will win that fight?" I say and hear a small but relieved sigh. ,,Hey, look at me." I tell her. Hailey pulls back a little so she can look me in the eyes. ,,Your mother and I won't let anything happen to you. We will always protect you, okay?" Hailey nods, but it's not convincing. ,,Would me coming with you to your room to scare away that monster make you feel better, baby?" Hailey nods. I quietly get out of bed without waking up Chloe and follow Hailey to her room. ,,Now, where is that monster who is scaring you?" Hailey points under her bed and I kneel down. ,,Hey big monster, don't you dare to scare my baby ever again or I'll come and scare your babies, how does that sound?" Hailey laughs at my comment and I walk back to her with a smile on my face. ,,Did that cheer you up, baby?"

,,Yes, mama." She wraps her arms around my legs. ,,Thank you."

,,Anything for you, baby girl." I lift her in my arms now. ,,Shall we wake up your mommy?"

,,Mommy!" She says and wriggles out of my arms, after which she runs toward our bedroom. ,,Mommy, mommy! Wake up!" Hailey climbs up on the bed, pulling the sheets off of Chloe a little bit. ,,Wake up!" Now she climbs on top of Chloe. ,,Mommy?" She pokes her cheek a little and now I see a small smile on Chloe's face. Chloe yawns a small second before looking at Hailey.

,,Good morning, darling. Why are you up this early?"

,,I had a bad dream, but mama helped me get rid of the monsters." Chloe looks at me now.

,,Well, that's very good of mama. But let's get dressed now and wake up your brothers and sister because your aunts Emily and Yelena are coming over in two hours. And I don't think they want to see you still in pajamas."

,,No, mommy. I'll go wake up Ryan."

,,Baby, no. You know your brother doesn't like to get up early." I say quickly before Ryan says things to Hailey in his anger. ,,Let's make some amazing breakfast so that everyone, including your mommy, wants to get up." I give Chloe a quick look saying to hurry up and she nods while giggling. I walk downstairs with Hailey in my arms, giving the rest of my loving family the chance to get up and change into something nice. I trust Chloe to get Ryan, Justin and Nola all ready for Emily and Yelena's visit.