☆2☆

Beca's point of view☆

I wake up and am immediately blinded by the lights, feel pain in my arm, and it's hard to breathe. I feel a tight grip, holding my hand. I look down to see the redhead that I love so much and smile to myself.

I look around the room. Yelena and Emily are holding each other close, just like Lena and Kara. Then I see another bed in the room with Ryan in it. He's still holding on to the two pandas I gave him and is receiving oxygen.

Ryan looks over at me and when he sees me awake, his eyes light up. It looks like he's about to say something but I bring my finger to my lips as a sign to stay quiet. Ryan repeats the action and nods with a big smile.

I take in the room again and just think how lucky I am to have these people with me. I truly love Ryan and will do anything to keep him safe.

I think of the best way to get everyone's attention without scaring them. I have an oxygen mask on my face so I know my voice is going to be softer than normal, so I take the mask off, clearing my throat.

,,Man, I really need to find a way to stay out of the hospital. This is getting to be too much." I start coughing immediately and then put the mask back on my face to get the oxygen. Chloe lifts her head to look at me.

,,Oh my, God! You're awake!" Chloe hugs me and then looks deep into my eyes. ,,Thank you so much for saving Ryan."

,,Oh, it was nothing. I know you would do the same for me if the roles were reversed." A nurse comes in and checks me out. Not in a romantic way.

,,You are a lucky one, Ms. Mitchell. How is the pain and how is your breathing?" I kept the mask on this time.

,,The pain is tolerable and the breathing is getting easier, but it still hurts." I look at Chloe and then back to the nurse. ,,When can I leave?" The nurse checks my chart before looking back at me.

,,You need to stay overnight so we can make sure there isn't any permanent or too serious damage made to your lungs and esophagus from the smoke you inhaled."

,,And what about Ryan?" Emily asks while pointing at Ryan.

,,He needs to stay too."

,,That means you have to stay too." I tell Chloe and smile.

,,Luckily for you, I don't mind." Chloe kisses my cheek.

,,What about my arm? Are you going to put a cast on it?" I asked the nurse.

,,Yes, you will need a cast and we can put that on soon. We just wanted to let you rest when you got here."

,,Can I get it in black?" The nurse nods and then leaves to get the supplies. I make myself comfortable and look over to Ryan to see he is cuddling both pandas. It doesn't take long for the nurse to come back to put my cast on. Nina had just burst through the hospital door and screams.

,,What the hell happened to my apartment?'

,,Chlo did you not give her a heads up?" I say laughing a bit, before I start coughing and need to take deep breaths.

,,I guess it slipped my mind, sorry Nina there was fire and the entire building collapsed. The good news is your room at mom and dads is still there so you can stay with them for a bit while this is sorted." Chloe says sheepishly.

,,Well, that's just great. I'm glad you two made it out okay, I will see you later." Nina says then leaves the room annoyed.

After a few more hours, everyone except Chloe leaves. I pull Chloe into the bed and remove my mask to kiss her.