☆10☆

☆Chloe's point of view☆

Beca and I are getting ready to go out on a date by ourselves which we haven't done in ages. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Ryan, but I also miss my Beca and Me time. Beca thought of Kara and Lena to babysit for Ryan so now we are just waiting for them to show up.

Beca has finished getting ready long before I do so she is busy playing with Ryan and waiting for Kara and Lena to arrive. I hear a knock on the door and tell Beca to get it. I make my way downstairs and find Lena and Kara talking with Beca and playing with Ryan. I take in the sight and sighed to myself about how happy this situation makes me and that I can't wait to continue growing with Beca and Ryan. After watching for a while I make my presence known and ask Kara to meet me in the kitchen.

,,Kara, first thank you for agreeing to babysit for Ryan tonight; it is greatly appreciated, second, here is a list of important phone numbers. Now do you know the proper order to contact in case of an emergency?" I say, looking at her seriously. Kara laughs a bit.

,,It's no problem at all, Lena and I love Ryan. Now in terms of who to contact, it's Nina and Zoey first because they are in the building, then Emma, then Noah, then Liam, then the parents, and if all of them fail then you and Beca." I'm surprised that she had already figured that out, but also impressed. Beca comes to join us with Ryan on her hip and Lena closely behind her.

,,Alright Chloe I think they get the idea, it's time to go or else we will miss our reservation." Beca says and hands Ryan off to Lena. I lean over and give Ryan a kiss.

,,Be good for the girls tonight and make sure you listen to them. I expect a full report when we get home." He nods his head and then we make our way out the door.

Beca and I just left Ryan at our apartment with Kara and Lena. They are going to watch Ryan while we are out at dinner. We haven't had a night to ourselves in a long time, so I'm very excited. On the other hand, I'm nervous because leaving Ryan is not something I enjoy. Yes I have had Emma babysit him and had others watch over Ryan when he was still a baby and I was working does not mean it gets any easier leaving him. I mean yes I want to have Ryan close to me and not being able to hold him when he's scared or comfort him when he's sad, makes me sad. Beca seems to notice and grabs my hand over the table.

,,Hey, I'm sure he's fine. Kara and Lena are great with him."

,,I know I shouldn't worry but I think it's a mother's thing. And besides, I always worry about him."

,,I know, baby but he's in good hands. I'm pretty sure Kara is holding a Disney movie marathon at this instant." I laugh at that, knowing how much Kara and Ryan love Disney. Almost just as much as Beca.

,,You're right." I hold onto her hand, ,,We're here on a date, so let's enjoy our food and private time." Beca smirks and I know there will be a dirty remark.

,,I will enjoy tonight and not just because of the food. You're going down tonight!" My mouth drops open.

,,Becs, you can't just say that."

,,Why not? We both know that you won't be able to resist my charm tonight. The only question is if you will be the bottom or the top?"

,,Beca!" I say louder than I intended.

,,Wow, save that sexy shout for tonight when I'm done with you."

,,You're unbelievable." I tell her, feeling slightly embarrassed. Beca laughs and then one of the waitresses comes over to take our orders. Beca chooses the burger with fries and I'm choosing a cauliflower salad because I'm not that hungry.

,,I haven't complimented your dress yet, but you look really nice in this green dress. I like the spaghetti straps because they don't cover your beautiful shoulders."