☆14☆

Beca's point of view

The day has finally come, it's time to go on tour. Sutton really outdid herself with the planning of the tour. She has managed to book the most amazing venues of America and she even managed to book three tour busses. One for Chloe, Ryan and myself, because she knows how much we want our privacy. One for Olivia, Emily and Yelena. I feel bad for Emily and Yelena about that, because I know they will never use PDA in front of Olivia and they're so in love with each other. And the third, but last bus is for our backup singers and musicians. I get that, because that way they can practice in the bus if they want without waking up Ryan accidentally.

Since this tour is going to be for four months, there will be a lot of time on the road but when we do have to fly somewhere, we get to use the company jet. I don't know if Ryan even flew before, but I know he will love it. I smile. I can't believe this is actually happening. Before I disappeared, the plan was for me to go on tour but in those three years I was trapped on the island, I had put that thought in the back of my head. My main focus was to survive and get back to Chloe, but now my priorities have changed and my focus is on how I can provide for Chloe, Ryan and our growing family. I lay my hand on my stomach.

My growing family was the reason that I wanted to do this tour in the first place and I'm happy Chloe could see that too eventually. All I want is to provide for our family and going on tour with sold out stadiums is one way to gain more money for us. I didn't have to do it to prove myself, because I know I'm successful as a producer. Selling merchandise and VIP options will gain more money and that means I can buy more things for Ryan and Chloe. I have a lot of money on my bank account, but that doesn't change the fact that I want to perform.

I'm glad Sutton and Mr. Reynolds agreed on this tour and that they say yes to bringing Olivia and Emily with me because I'm so proud of them. It's really exciting to help catapult other careers. Emily and Olivia are so talented, especially Emily. She's shy about her voice, but she doesn't need to be. I can't be more proud of both her and Olivia. They worked so hard and really deserve this chance to gain more fans.

,,Chlo, are you almost ready? We have to go to the studio to meet everyone!" I yell upstairs while I have Ryan downstairs with me. We already have our bags packed. I look over to Ryan, who's holding his stuffed red panda. ,,Are you ready for our first family adventure, little dude?" He smiles up at me.

,,Yes, mama. Do I get to watch all of the shows?" I ruffle his hair.

,,You get to watch as many as you want, little dude. You also get your choice of where to sit. Sometimes it will be backstage with mommy, or other times it can be in a VIP box with the Bella's, your aunts and uncles." He starts clapping and bounce around. I check the clock again and see that Chloe still hasn't made it downstairs yet. If we don't leave soon, we are going to be late. ,,Chlo, I swear to God. I'm going to kidnap Ryan and take him on tour with me and leave you here alone unless you are downstairs in the next two minutes!" I yell up the stairs one more time. I see Chloe coming down the stairs, not long after I said that and I'm speechless. She looks beautiful. She has a black shirt, with my black blazer. A black skirt, nice and short. And to finish the look, she's wearing long black boots that fall over her knee.

,,You can't rush perfection, babe." She smirks when she sees my face. ,,Also, you're the headliner so they have to wait for you no matter what." Chloe walks over to me.

,,Don't dress up like this all the time, baby otherwise I have to upgrade the security because every man wants to kidnap you."

,,Is that a way of saying you like the way I'm dressed?" She holds me.

,,You look hot as hell." I tell her and Chloe smiles. She does a small but sexy dance before kissing me. I'm flustered when we make our way out of the apartment, but I know nobody is going to touch Chloe on this tour. Especially the guys. If I see one of them eyeing Chloe up and down or trying to touch her, I will break their arms. I hold Chloe and Ryan's hand while we make our way to the car that is waiting for us.