☆11☆

Beca's point of view

Since our talk Chloe and I now have a better understanding about the idea of touring and that she would be coming with me it's now time to tell the rest of the family. I decided the best way to do it is by having a reception at the bar I used to have my apology tour at. I had already gotten the go ahead from Sutton and Mr. Reynolds about it happening so I would rather not waste any more time. Besides just our family members I also wanted to have the Bella's be a part of this announcement. The reason being is they have been just as much an integral part of me deciding to go on tour. I decided the easiest way to get everyone's attention was to text in our different group chats, but I left Stacie and Wyatt out because I don't need that extra drama.

Beca 🙈: Hello Pitches! I have an important announcement that your attendance is required on a specific date TBD. It's going to be within the next week or two, so please keep your schedules open and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Now I open the groups chat with my siblings.

Beca 🙈: What's up, siblings? I have important news that requires your attendance. I haven't picked a specific date yet but it will be in the next week or two, so keep your schedules open. See you all soon.

I can't forget about Chloe's siblings, because they all need to know too.

Beca 🙈: Hello second family. I have an important announcement that requires your attendance. The date is not a for sure set but it will be within the next week or two, so please keep your schedule open. See you all soon.

And last but not least Chloe's and my parents. Also for them I have a different group, so I won't message my mother by accident.

Beca 🙈: Hello parental units. I have an important announcement that requires your attendance, the date is still TBD for now. But it will be within the next week or two, so please keep your schedules open. See you all soon.

After I sent the last message I just waited for the responses to start rolling in while I started planning the event more. Thankfully since we had used the bar multiple times already I had someone as a direct contact to set up the event. I had just gotten off the phone with the promoter and we had agreed upon the date would be a week from Friday, so just before the two weeks end. I told her I wanted to keep it a low key event like we had in the past and to make sure they had at least three bartenders to take care of everyone for the night. After I hung up I wrote the date down in my calendar so I don't forget about it myself; I then went back to the group chats to give the updated information.

The Bella's group chat had already been blowing up with responses all seeming excited for my upcoming announcement. Same with the sibling group chats and the parents is par for the course not too over excited but still wanting to know. While I'm reading the messages I get a phone call from Chloe. With a smile on my face, I answer the call.

Hello sexy lady, how can I help you today?

What is the announcement you have? Do I know about it already? Can you tell me? I laugh.

Relax Chloe you need to breathe, and yes you already know the news but I'm not going to tell you because you're going to end up blabbing the news and wrecking my surprise. I hear a gasp from the other line.

What?! I don't blab secrets. I'm hurt you would say that.

Oh, don't worry I will make it up to you tonight so you won't be upset with me. I say before she can get any more mad at me.

You will have a lot to make up for babe, so I hope you are ready for that. Chloe says with seduction dripping in her voice.

I am ready but are you sure you are ready for it? Now, I have to get some more work done so I will see you later tonight. Oh, and before I forget, I already got Emma to agree to watch Ryan for the night so I really will keep my promise. I say back to her and then hang up the phone not giving her a chance to respond.