☆26☆

Chloe's point of view☆

Ever since Beca proposed we have been using our spare time to plan the wedding. Once I told Aubrey about it she begged and almost demanded that I make her our wedding planner. Beca put a stop to that right away remembering back to our Bella's days and how controlling and stressed Aubrey would get. She also thought it would be more fun to hire someone to help us for the wedding so it is a surprise to the guests. I was also relieved because I didn't want Aubrey to get too stressed out and mess up our wedding or our friendship. Some of my favorite parts of the planning was doing the food tastings, especially the cake. One of mine and Beca's favorite food groups is dessert so the cake tasting was definitely a bonus. We decided we wanted to have not only just the cake but an entire dessert table as well.

Our wedding planner is honestly the best and she has done everything for us and made the process so easy. I was expecting to be super stressed out the entire time but we never got to that part. The only thing that was getting stressful was picking out our dresses, Beca and I agreed to go separately because we wanted one thing to be a surprise for the other. So today I am going with Nina, Zoey, Aubrey and Yelena to pick out my dress while Beca is going with Emma, Kara, Emily and Fat Amy. We were waiting to be picked up by our groups and Ryan was already over at Liam's House. Beca is looking out the window so I make my way over to her and wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder.

,,Are you sure we can't go together for our dresses?"

,,Baby you're the one who wanted to keep it a surprise. Are you saying you want to change that?"

,,No you're right I want to be surprised when I see you waiting for me at the altar, I am just impatient."

,,It's going to be fun though, I mean you have your sisters, Aubrey and Yelena there to help you pick the perfect dress." She says and gives me a quick kiss.

,,I know and it means a lot to me that you agreed to wear a dress for the ceremony."

,,Anything for you baby, but don't think I'm going to stay in a dress for the entire time." She says with a smirk. Then there is a knock on the door and she gives me one more quick kiss before we pull apart and go to the door.

Behind the door we see all of our friends and family waiting to take us away for the day. Aubrey being the ever controlling claps her hands.

,,Alright ladies it's time to get go pick out some dresses. I scheduled appointments for both of you at different locations so we need to get a move on before we miss the appointments." Kara had never actually seen Aubrey in action with her controlling behavior; she had only heard about it from what Beca told her so her eyes went wide.

,,Is she always this controlling?" Fat Amy, Beca and I laugh while Aubrey says.

,,Well excuse me for being prepared and trying to make this a good experience."

,,Calm down Aubrey not everyone is used to you so before a fight breaks out let's just get going." I say and push everyone out the door. We make our way outside and get in the cars to go to the stores. I wave bye to Beca. ,,See you in a few hours babe, good luck to you, babe!"

,,Same to you baby, this is just getting us one more step closer to our wedding." Becas says with a wave then disappears into her car.

Beca's point of view☆

We just got into Emma's car and started driving over to the store. I'm not going to lie, I can't stand the fact that I have to wear a dress but for Chloe I will do anything to make her happy. But bonus for me because that means I get to pick out two outfits, as much as I normally despise shopping, being able to pick out something special and only for Chloe really makes me more excited. I can't believe we are finally getting married and getting to put our family together legally. Chloe and I were very picky when it came to picking our bridesmaids, since there are so many Bella's and we didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I got to have my sisters Emma and Kara, and my Bella's were Emily and Fat Amy; I picked those two because Fat Amy was my first friend in the Bella's and always looked out for me and pushed me to be better, Emily well she was always like my little sister in the Bella's and now I work with her and I'm still looking out for her. I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm brought out of thoughts when Emma stops the car.

,,Alright ladies, let's get the big BM a wedding dress." Fat Amy says as we make our way into the store. Emma makes her way to the front to check us in for our appointment. Kara comes next to me.

,,This is so exciting don't you think Becs?" I smile back at her.

,,It really is exciting Kara, I can't believe this is happening. But I do have a surprise for all of you and that is we are not only looking for a wedding dress but an outfit to change into for the reception."

Kara's eyes grew wide and she started clapping and jumping up and down reminiscent of Emily's excitement over anything. We are directed into a private room and given multiple options for me to try on while everyone else gets to sit on the chairs in the room and wait for me to try them on. I've already tried on six dresses but none of them have felt right yet, I wonder how it is going for Chloe.

Chloe's point of view

I am really thankful to Aubrey for setting everything up for Beca and I in regards to dress shopping. I allowed her to plan this because I wouldn't let her be our wedding planner. My bridesmaids include my sisters Nina and Zoey, obviously Aubrey and then I have Yelena as well. I asked Yelena to be one of my bridesmaids because she had been there for me since Beca went missing and has really integrated into our group seamlessly with how much she cares about Emily.

Aubrey really outdid herself with this wedding dress store and I couldn't be happier she really came through for me. She made her way over to the counter to check us in and then we were brought into a private room and I looked around and saw there had already been some dresses pulled.

,,Aubrey this is amazing, I'm so happy you are my best friend."

,,Don't mention it, you deserve the best and it's time to get you into a dress." Aubrey says with a big smile.

After what seemed like hours and multiple dresses I finally found the perfect one that I know is going to make Beca cry when she sees me. Not because she is sad but because she is blown away. I walk out and show them the dress to my Bridesmaids, Nina reacts first.

,,Chloe you look amazing. Beca is going to absolutely be floored when she sees you."

,,You think so?"

The rest of the girls all cheer together and say things like ,,That's the one," and ,,you look stunning" and ,,Beca won't be able to keep her hands off you." I smile big at all of them.

,,I think this is it and I'm so happy that the wedding isn't too far away because I don't think I can keep it a secret from Beca for that long." We end the trip with the dress paid for and it is brought over to Aubrey's house so Beca can't try and sneak a peak before the wedding.

Finally after the shopping I am driven back to my apartment where I get to finally see Beca after several hours. I race into the apartment and find Beca sitting on the couch watching tv. I join her on the couch and pull her in for a tight hug and make my way to lay on top of her.

,,Well hello to you too my beautiful fiancee, were you successful in your shopping trip?"

,,I was and because you are a troublemaker it is being kept at Aubrey's so you can't try to see it early." I say with a big smile.

,,Well I thought about that too which is why mine are safely with Kara." Beca says and then pulls me in for a kiss.

,,Thank God the wedding isn't too far away because I want to see what you picked since I know you will look stunning in it." I pull her in for another kiss and that is how we spend the rest of the night cuddled together on the couch stealing kisses and holding each other close. Beca carries me into the bedroom and tucks me in where I fall asleep with a smile on my face dreaming of our wedding and how I can't wait for it to come.