☆13☆

Beca's point of view

Since Chloe and Ryan had already moved into my apartment it's been going really well. Ryan and I have been getting closer and I really do love the little dude. We found out the exciting news yesterday that the IVF treatments I've been having finally worked and I'm pregnant. I really can't believe how much has been going on and I'm so excited for what's next for us. With that in mind we need a bigger space so Chloe and I have decided to go house hunting today. Hopefully we can find one that will fit our needs. I really want to spoil Chloe with a great house, she deserves the best with everything she has been through. I make my way out into the living room of the apartment where I see Chloe playing with Ryan getting him ready to go over to Emma's. She offered to watch him so we could keep the move a surprise for Ryan, and so we could see more houses. I walk up.

,,Is everybody ready to go over to aunt Emma's?" Ryan spins around and jumps into my arms .

,,I am! Let's go mama!" I hold him close.

,,Alright, then let's get going." The drive over is quiet but Ryan is bouncing in his seat excited for his play date with Arwen. I laugh back at him.

,,Are you excited to spend time with your cousin, Arwen?"

,,Yeah I love Arwen, she's my best friend and Sophie is fun to play with too." Ryan says with a big smile on his face.

Thankfully Emma doesn't live that far away from my apartment and we arrive after about ten minutes. We walk up to the door and knock while I'm holding Ryan on my hip. Emma comes and opens the door.

,,Thanks again for watching him, Emma. Hopefully we won't be gone for too long." Emma reaches out for Ryan.

,,Nonsense, we love having him here and you guys take your time just let me know when you're on your way back." We nod, say goodbye to Ryan and then start our adventure. I reach over and grab Chloe's hand while driving to meet our realtor. She looks at me.

,,I'm so happy to be doing this together, it's going to be amazing finding a house." I take a quick glance at her and notice the big smile on her face.

,,I know, baby. I can't wait and we have to plan for a room for this little one we have coming in the way." We pull up to meet the realtor and park the car before getting out and going to start this day. I'm excited but also nervous for how this is going to go.

Chloe's point of view

We just got to the realtors and shake her hand.

,,Hi girls, are you ready to find your forever home?" I grab Beca's hand.

,,We sure are." We get into the realtor's car and she drives us to the first location, it's a cute house with the rooms we want but there isn't much of a yard which is something Beca and I want. The realtor looks hopeful.

,,So, what do you think?" I look at Beca and shake my head, she knows I don't like conflicts so she speaks up.

,,It's nice, but the inside needs a lot of work. We aren't looking to buy a house, then not be able to move in right away. So, can we move on to the next one?" The realtor nods.

,,Of course, let's keep moving. I won't be satisfied until you girls are." She smiles and leads us out of the house. We look at a few more houses but none are really making us excited to move in and I can tell Beca is getting frustrated. I give Beca a kiss on the cheek.

,,Don't worry, I have a good feeling about this next one." She looks back at me.

,,I just want to give you the best Chlo, it's what you deserve." I pull her in.

,,No matter where we are Beca, I have the best because I have you so don't forget that." She leans in and gives me a kiss before we get to the next house. We get out of the car and my eyes grow wide with a big smile, I can tell from the outside that this will be it. There is a garage that will hold Beca's car which I know is a big deal for her she treats that thing like it's her baby we are lead into the house.

,,It has six bedrooms and four bathrooms with a lot of other spare rooms and communal rooms to ensure family time as well as alone time when needed. Go ahead and take a look around, when you're done with the inside I'll show you the outside." We nod and start walking through the house.

,,Well baby, what do you think?" Beca asks as we are wandering through the house.

,,I think this is it, Beca! It has everything we were looking for and we don't need to change much except maybe the paint in the rooms for the kids." I look at her smiling. I go to find the realtor and she then leads us outside. We are stunned to see the backyard with a pool and a nice outdoor sitting area with an outdoor kitchen. This will be a great place for family events too.

,,So, what do you think? Did we find your forever home?" The realtor asks with a hopeful smile on her face. I look at Beca, holds her hand and then together we say.

,,This is it. Thank you for helping us find our forever home." I take a picture of the front of the house and send it to the siblings letting them know we found a new home.

Beca's point of view

I give Chloe a kiss before walking over to the realtor to sign the papers and make it official. As I'm walking over I hear Chloe's phone going off receiving a bunch of texts from I'm assuming the siblings. I laugh to myself, not surprised at the speed of the responses. Our family has always been quick to answer especially when Chloe is the one to send a message. I'm so excited that we found our forever home and I can't wait to move in and change some of the paint in the rooms. I run my hands over my growing stomach.

,,Welcome to your new home, sweet baby." After the papers are signed the realtor gives us the keys and then drives us back to our car.

,,It was my pleasure helping you today. I hope the house is everything you dreamed of." The realtor smiles and says to us. We smile and shake her hand before going back in our car and heading to pick up Ryan. Before we drive off Chloe's pulls me in for a kiss.

,,This is going to be so exciting, I can't wait to move to our forever home."

,,I'm excited too baby, this is the next step for us and it's going to be amazing, just like you are." We drive over to Emma's and continue to keep the new house a surprise for Ryan.