𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ❫

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ellie Argent stood in her new bedroom unpacking in her pajamas as she ate some cake when sudd sky a bright look took her over and Ellie was now in some room.

"My cake!" Ellie yells seeing her cake no longer in her hands as she looks sad and angry at once.

"Ellie!" Allison yells looking at her twin. Ellie immediately looks up hearing Allison's voice before she runs towards her twin.

"Ellie! Allison!" Chris yells running towards his daughter as he brought them into a protective hug and feels around his body but doesn't find any weapons he once had on him.

"Where the hell are we?!" Ellie asks confused as she looks around to see other people.

She saw two teenage boys who were with a woman dressed in scrubs and a man in a sheriff's uniform.

She then saw a strawberry blonde with a girl who had brunette hair both confused.

There were also two more boys one taller than the other but what made Ellie tense up was who she saw in the corner of the room.

"Mom?" Derek questions in disbelief seeing his mom for the first time in six years.

Talia Hale looks up and smiles seeing her son before Derek runs to her and hugs her tightly in disbelief.

"You piece of shit!" A girl yells as she tries to attack a man that seems familiar to Ellie.

"Laura! Hey! Laura!" Derek yells pulling his sister back from attacking his uncle who was looking wide-eyed.

"Derek?" A voice question making Derek turn to see his little sister but she was all grown up now.

"Cora?" Derek asks as the girl runs towards him and brings him into a tight hug surprise.

"Hi, mom!" A teenage boy yells as he runs straight to Ellie and hugs her tightly as she looks wide-eyed at that.

"Uhm sorry what? Who are you?" Ellie asks the boy as she looks into his eyes. He seemed familiar to her though and she felt this need to protect him.

"You dumbass she doesn't know us yet!" A girl yells pulling the boy off of Ellie. Who just looks confused at the three teenagers who look at her with pure adoration in their eyes.