Chapter Four: I Love You's and Abominations

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 2 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓘 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

abomination
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Stiles! Come on I'm starving!" Ellie calls out as she walks into the garage she was picking Stiles up from. Erica messed up his jeep so he needed to get it fixed.

"She hurt Roscoe!" Stiles and Ellie exclaim wide-eyed.

"You are not allowed to turn her this time around," Ellie says pointing to Derek who looks at her eyebrow raised.

"Allowed?" Derek asks her making Ellie nod.

"Yes allowed. Do I need to give you the definition of it?" Ellie asks Derek who just stares at her not saying anything making Ellie smirk at him knowing she won.

Sheriff Stilinski couldn't pick him up so he called Ellie asking her if she could, but Ellie only agreed if he brought her food. And cake.

"Of course," Stiles says rolling his eyes and making Ellie pat his cheek.

Ellie looks around confused not seeing Stiles anywhere before she hears his voice.

"Ellie," Stiles calls making Ellie look down to see Stiles on the ground.

"Stiles!" Ellie yells worriedly as she rushes towards him making Stiles shake his head.

"No Ellie go," Stiles warns making Ellie look at him confused before she looks up to see some type of lizard thing making her look wide-eyed and stumble back slightly.

Talia gasps wide-eyed seeing the creature in front of her. She has only read about it never having seen it before.

The lizard thingy turns towards her making Ellie back up as she raises her hands in surrender.

"Nice lizard," Ellie says calmly looking wide-eyed as it stares at her before running out.

"Nice lizard? Really Ellie?!" Chris exclaims to his daughter who shrugs looking at him sheepishly.

Ellie sighs in relief before rushing towards Stiles.
"Are you okay?!" Ellie asks Stiles worriedly.

"I can't move," Stiles tells her making Ellie look at him confused.

"What?!" Ellie asks him as Stiles just lays down. Ellie looks at him worriedly before slapping him across the face.