Chapter Ten: Teamwork and Sacrifice

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓶𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮

alpha pact
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Jennifer looks over her shoulder worriedly before looking in front of her when suddenly someone grabs her by the throat in a tight grip.

"Where the hell is she?" Derek asks Jennifer with a glare as he tightens his hold around Jennifer's throat, which makes her take gasp in pain.

"Oh, I knew you loved me," Ellie says wrapping her arms around Derek who looks down at her smiling softly at her.

"But I love you more mom," Eli tells her hugging Ellie who chuckles at him kissing his forehead as Derek rolls his eyes at his son.

"You won't kill me, Derek," Jennifer gasps out making Derek glare at her.

"I don't know about that. He seems pretty welling too," Liam says wide-eyed nodding his head making Stiles and Isaac agree with him.

"As he should," Malia says rolling her eyes and making Peter look towards her with questionable eyes but doesn't say anything. She seemed familiar.

"You sure about that?" Derek asks tightening his grip.

"Ellie's life is now in my hands. If you kill me you will never find her alive," Jennifer tells him as Derek just glare at her harder when suddenly a gun was then clicked making Jennifer look to see Chris holding a gun to her head.

"Answer the question. Where the hell is my little girl?" Chris asks making Jennifer gulp slightly.

"Aww! Father-in-law and future son-in-law teamwork!" Ellie says smiling at the two who glare at her making her chuckle.

"You need me. You both need me," Jennifer tells them as Derek throws Jennifer to the ground. She breathes heavily as she puts her hand on her throat, and looks at them.

"What did you do to my daughter?" Chris asks her making Jennifer chuckles.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out. Ellie did," Jennifer says making the two glare at her full of hatred.

"Well I'm smarter," Ellie says struggling as Chris sends her a look making Ellie smile at him innocently.