Chapter Five: Death and Heartbreak

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴

frayed
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Ellie was now sitting with Derek his arm around her and Ellie cuddled into his chest while he runs his fingers through her hair as the screen lit up.

It shows Allison with a sad expression walking into Ellie's room who was just laying down on the opposite side of the bed.

"Ellie I'm going with Lydia to make sure Scott is okay on the lacrosse trip. Do you want to come or do you need us to stay?" Allison asks her sister worriedly who just lay in her bed looking at the wall.

Ellie looks confused as everyone looks at the girl worriedly. Something was obviously wrong.

"Ellie," Allison says walking towards around the bed to see Ellie awake just staring at the wall with a numb look in her eyes and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Allison looks at her worriedly as she walks closer to her resting her hand on Ellie's shoulder but she was too numb to even feel it.

"He's gone," Ellie mutters with no emotion in her voice but it cracks slightly making Allison worry.

"Derek's dead," Ellie says before she begins sobbing again clutching onto his shirt she had tears appear in Allison's eyes as she pulls Ellie closer to her.

Ellie tensed up at that before she looks at Derek terrified who pulls her closer to him kissing the top of her head as Ellie clutched onto him.

Ellie just sobs louder in her chest. It was a heartbreaking sob.

Chris walks into the room and his heart breaks seeing his daughter looking completely shattered as she clutches to Allison as if she was her lifeline.

Chris looks towards the two but sighs realizing how much his daughter loves Derek.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"I know where they are," Scott says as he walks into Derek's loft making Ellie, Derek, Peter, Boyd, and Cora look back at him.

"Uhm yeah, Scott in case you forgot I live there and once Issac told me about twins I told Derek. Since I meet the twins the first day of school in the elevator," Ellie says rolling her eyes and making Scott's eyes widen.