Chapter Thirteen: The Aftermath

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .

❛heartbreaking chapter❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

heartbreaking chapter
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The screen then lights up showing police cars all around Camp Oak Creek and then a car pulling up before Peter Hale steps out rushing towards the entrance.

"Where is he?" Peter asks looking at Sheriff Stilinksi who turns towards him.

Talia looks towards Peter and smiles slightly at him telling him with her eyes how thankful she was that he is there for Derek since she can't be.

"Still inside. He won't let her go. A deputy already took Scott and Lydia to the station and Allison and Chris back to their apartment. Issac...he wouldn't leave till...Ellie does," Stilinksi tells Peter who nods heading into the camp.

In the middle Derek sat covered in Ellie's body as he held onto her tightly with his head in her neck quietly crying.

Derek looks towards Ellie who was almost completely covered by everyone holding her tightly. Getting up Derek walks towards her and picks Ellie up and holding her tightly to him.

Before sticking his head between her shoulder and neck listening to her heartbeat. Reminding himself that she was alive in front of him.

Peter looks at him heartbroken before walking towards him and squatting down in front of Derek and Ellie.

"Derek...," Peter says in an unusually soft tone but Derek does not move.

"I...I can't hear it anymore," Derek whispers in a broken voice before he looks up at Peter tears running down his cheeks and a numb look in his eyes.

"I-I can't-I can't hear her heart-heartbeat," Derek tells him before he begins crying again holding Ellie closer to him.

Ellie intertwines their hands as she leans back into Derek Allison sobs laying her head in Ellie's lap.

"Derek....she's gone you have to let her go. The paramedics have to take her. Ellie's dead Derek. I'm sorry but she is," Peter tells him as Derek looks at her running his hand over her cheek. 

"We...we're supposed to travel," Derek says softly as Peter looks at Stilinski nodding his head and making Stilinski walk towards them. Peter moves slightly behind Derek as Stilinski walks closer.