Chapter Seven: Out Of Control Magic and Make-out Session

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 1 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER SEVEN ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Out Of Control Magic
and Make-out Session

Out Of Control Magic and Make-out Session

lunatic
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The screen lights up once again and it shows Ellie's room and the brunette asleep.

"Creepy," Ellie says seeing herself sleeping as she shivers.

"No. No. Please. Stop," Ellie begs in her sleep as she moves around. 

"Great another nightmare. I wonder what this was about," Ellie says rolling her eyes as she looks at the screen.

Chris sighs looking at his daughter worriedly as many look at her worriedly. This seems common by the way she was speaking of it. 

"No!" Ellie screams as she sits up and her magic reacts to her emotions making the light bulb in her lamb beside her bust.

"That is why dad is always buying new light bulbs," Allison says wide-eyed as Ellie nods and Chris sighs.

Ellie runs her hands through her hair as her bedroom door is thrown open and her dad walks in with his gun out and a worried expression.

Many looks at Chris confused but he shrugs. You hear your daughter yell in the middle of the night you get a gun and head toward her room.

Seeing Ellie breathing heavily and slightly sweating making Chris put his gun on lock and sits it down as he walks towards Ellie worriedly.  

"Are the nightmares back?" Chris asks Ellie who nods not looking at him making Chris sigh.

"May I ask what they are usually about?" Talia asks looking at Ellie who shrugs.

"Different things. Some are normal nightmares dreaming of losing the ones you love or sometimes it's more like darkness. Like I am surrounded by it and it's trying to pull me into it. It's weird," Ellie says as she tries to think of her nightmares.

"Wow," Stiles whispers looking at Ellie wide-eyed who rolls her eyes at him playfully.

"I'll clean up the glass from the lamp but no going to school tomorrow. Your magic is out of control. It's not safe. For anyone," Chris says making Ellie sigh but nod her head knowing he was right.

"How powerful are you?" Peter asks looking at Ellie who shrugs looking at him.

"No idea," Ellie tells him as Chris shakes his head.