Chapter Five: Neon Party and Ninjas

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘯𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘴 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .

❛illuminated❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

illuminated
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Alright, we will be going back to where we were original," Anna says as she appears making everyone nod as the screen lights up once again.

Ellie opens her slowly as she looks around confused not knowing where she was. Looking around she realized she was in her room, but she had no memories of coming home.

Chris looks at his daughter worriedly as Derek hugs her tightly to him kissing the top of her head softly.

With that memories started coming back.

The camp.

Stiles but not Stiles.

"Yeah that was creepy," Stiles says nodding his head as Ellie nods her head.

With that Ellie in mind immediately gets up and heads towards her closet and grabs all of her books. They were thick and very old looking.

"My grimoires and history of supernatural," Ellie explains before anyone could ask her anything.

Spreading them all over her bedroom floor Ellie grabs her journal and begins looking for something to make sense of what she saw.

Something was going on. Something was going on with Stiles and she was going to figure it out.

No matter what the cost was.

"Uhm...I don't like the sound of that," Stiles says wide-eyed as many nod as Ellie just runs her fingers through her son's hair.

As Ellie was going through different pages she froze feeling one page stuck to the other.

"What?" Ellie questions as she tries to get them unattached without ripping the pages.

When they wouldn't separate Ellie sighs as she gets up heading towards her nightstand and grabbing a dagger before sitting back down.

"Why?" Derek asks Ellie who looks towards him.
"What you don't have a dagger in your nightstand?" Ellie asks him as Derek just stares at her.

"Most people don't baby," Derek tells her as Ellie looks at him weirdly

"People are weird," Ellie tells him simply as Derek sighs at that shaking his head.