Chapter Nine: Scheming and Breaking In

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚: 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .

❛echo house❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

echo house
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Pulling up in front of Eichen House on a motorcycle and a car Ellie and Scott instantly rush over to where Stiles and his father stood.

"Absolutely not!" Ellie yells pointing a Stiles with a glare.

"That is the worst and I mean the worst possible place you could be!" Ellie tells him angrily as Stiles sighs.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asks as Ellie scoffs.

"And why the hell did you think I would let you go in there?" Ellie asks him with a glare.

"Exactly!" Ellie exclaims thinking of how dangerous that place was.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this...," Stilinski says looking at the two teenagers.

"It's only seventy-two hours," Stiles tells them making Ellie shake her head.

"Seventy-two hours too long," Ellie tells Stiles with a shake of her head.

"Exactly those seventy hours something can happen. He could take you over or someone could hurt you," Ellie tells Stiles with her arms crossed.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from-- the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies," Scott reminds him making Stiles sigh softly as he looks away from the two.

"Eww that is disgusting," Eli says gagging making Ellie nod her head gagging as well.

"Derek I think your son is just the male version of Ellie," Cora tells her brother who sighs at that.

"You don't know everything yet--," Scott says looking towards Stilinski who interrupts him.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called...," Stilinski says making Ellie and Stiles look at him in surprise and impressed.

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct," Ellie and Stile say nodding before they smile at each other.

"Right! Good job Dad," Stiles says patting his dad's shoulder who rolls his eyes at him.