𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙖𝙠𝙚

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ❫

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤: 𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚━━━━━━━━━━━━━❛second chance at first line❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
second chance at first line

Soon. Too soon it was the next day and Ellie had to begin getting ready for school. Ellie was dressed in a white sweater with striped pants as she chases Allison around the living room. 

"Allison! I'm driving so give me the keys!" Ellie yells as she stands across from Allison with the couch between them

"No! I don't feel like dying today due to your driving skills," Allison tells Ellie who scoffs.

"My driving has gotten by if you have to know," Ellie tells Allison.

Everyone looks toward Ellie who shrugs.
"What it has?! I haven't been in any type of accident or got a ticket in six months!" Ellie tells them as Chris shakes his head.

"Because your car has been in the shop for five," Chris tells Ellie who pouts at him as many laughs at the girl.

"And my answer is still no!" Allison tells her as Ellie glares at her and climbs over the couch and tackles Allison who screams.

"Ellie!" Allison yells as she goes to attack the girl making Ellie push Derek in front of her shielding her from Allison's attack.

Derek looks wide-eyed as many laugh at the scene in front of him. Allison tried to get to Ellie who was using Derek as her human shield.

"Alright enough. Enough!" Chris tells Allison pulling her back as Derek looks at Ellie wide-eyed.

"What?! As my future husband, you are supposed to protect me!" Ellie tells him as Derek throws his arms into the air.

"Well future me must have brain damage or something! Because I do not understand why I would marry you! An Argent out of everyone," Derek tells her glaring at Ellie who glares even harder at him.