Chapter Six: Chaos Pain Anger

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .

❛silverfinger❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

silverfinger
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"His eyes were glowing," Scott says making Chris nod as Ellie looks at him worriedly watching as Allison cleans the cut on his forehead.

"Alright! Now I have a list! Everyone who is going to be killed when I leave this place!" Ellie yells angrily. 

"I can help with that," Peter says smirking making Ellie glare at him.

"You might be on it. Do not give yourself that much credit yet," Ellie tells him rolling her eyes as Peter just stares at her and Derek chuckles wrapping an arm around her shoulders.  

"There was something almost ritualistic about it-- like it was looking right into his soul."

"There was something almost ritualistic about it-- like it was looking right into his soul," Chris says as Allison cleans the cut on his forehead.

"That's the same thing it did to me," Isaac says making Ellie turn to him.

"That's what they did to everyone," Allison says but she didn't look up from what she was doing.

"Not everyone. They only came after the Werewolves," Scott says making Ellie turn to him.

"And Lydia and they wanted me as well," Ellie tells Scott before looking toward her dad.

"Wait what?!" Ellie Lydia and Allison exclaim at the same time worriedly.

"She was alright. Aiden was with her," Anna-Marie says making the three girls nod although still slightly worried.

"Anyone with a connection to the supernatural," Ellie tells her dad who looks at her worriedly.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Isaac asks Chris making Ellie look at her dad.

"A Kumicho-- a Yakuza boss," Chris tells them as he begins having flashbacks of what he saw.

"It was my first gun deal. I was only eighteen, and it was supposed to be a simple exchange... Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to, uh... improvise," Chris says making Ellie and Allison look at him.

"You mean your ability to survive," Ellie and Allison say rolling their eyes as everyone looks at them creeped out.

"Or, your ability to survive," the twins tell him making Chris looks at them.

"That still creeps me out," Chris says making the twins smile at him.

"We know," they say at the same time making Chris give them a pointed look.