Chapter Six: School Attack

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 1 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER SIX ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
School Attack

❛night school❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

night school
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Ellie was on the ground frozen as she stared at Derek's body and the alpha.

"Get up!" Issac yells looking at the screen as everyone agrees with him Ellie rolls her eyes.

Stiles pulls Ellie up and into the school but she didn't realize it. The only thing Ellie could see over and over again was Derek being held up by the alpha's claws as blood poured out of his mouth.

Derek turns to Ellie with a smirk making her want to punch him in the jaw.

"I will punch you," Ellie tells Derek who just laughs turning to the front as Ellie rolls her eyes.

Ellie wasn't listening to anything as her mind keep showing her over and over again what happened as Stiles and Scott dragged her around the school both worried about the brunette who was still in shock.

Derek begins laughing making Ellie throw her shoes at him before looking at Ms.Hale.

"Ms.Hale, would you hate me if  punch your son or anything?" Ellie asks her with a polite smile as Talia smiles at her.

"Whatever you need to do sweetheart," Talia tells her rubbing her cheek as Ellie smiles at her and Derek looks at his mother in disbelief.

Ellie then goes to attack Derek when arms wrapped around her waist stopping her. Ellie huffs as she turns to see her ancestor that looks like holding her back.

"No fighting your future husband Ellie," Anna-Marie tells Ellie who pouts at her as she crosses her arms.

"Fine," Ellie says as she sits back down and Derek just laughs making her look at him.

Derek then jumps up and glares at Ellie who just smiles at him innocently as if she didn't just shock him.

"It's your boss," Stiles tells Scott making Ellie snap out of her state of shock as her hearing came back.

"What?" Scott asks looking wide-eyed.

"Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss," Stiles tells him as he acts like he is talking to a two-year-old.

"No," Scott says as he shakes his head not believing it.

"Yes! Murdering psycho-Werewolf," Stiles yells out.