Chapter Five: Venom and Concern

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 2 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓥𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓷

venomous
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The twins were in Allison's car as she drove them toward school. Ellie was putting on her lipgloss since she woke up late and had her hair in a messy bun in a pair of light jeans with a white lace top and a long grey sweater.

"And I wonder why you woke up late," Chris says rolling his eyes and making Ellie chuckle at that

"So where were you last night?" Allison asks Ellie with a smirk as Ellie freezes.

"What are you talking about?" Ellie asks her acting nonchalant as Allison smirks at her.

"You sure? Because I went to check up on you last night and you were nowhere to be found," Allison tells her making Ellie smile at her sheepishly as Allison laughs at her.

"Allie," Ellie says chuckling and shaking her head making Allison shrug.

"Derek came and took me somewhere," Ellie tells Allison who smiles.

"And he might have told me he loved me," Ellie tells Allison making her look at her wide-eyed.

"He what?!" Allison screams swerving making Ellie reach towards the wheel.

"Road Allison!" Chris yells at his daughter sighing and shaking his head.

"Road! Allison! Road!" Ellie reminds her twin with a sigh.

"And people say I am the bad driver," Ellie mumbles as Allison looks between Ellie and the road with disbelief on her face.

"You are," Allison tells her making Ellie scoff.

"And who is the one who almost crashed?" Ellie asks her making Allison shut up at that. 

"What did you say?" Allison asks Ellie who shrugs with a small smile on her face.