Chapter Fourteen: Heartbreak and Goodbyes

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 2 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮𝓼

filler chapter
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Ellie and Allison now sat down on the couch in the living room with their dad in front of them pacing and glancing at the girls every few seconds.

"We're dead," Allison and Ellie mutter as they nod their heads looking at the screen.

"You two...I don't even know where to begin. You lied. You manipulated everyone. I don't know whether to be angry or proud," Chris tells the two who look at him sheepishly.

"Sorry," Allison and Ellie say weakly as Chris just shakes his head at the two.

Chris just looks at them as the two girls kiss his cheeks with a soft smile making Chris smile at them.

"I am proud of you two. You outsmart all of us. You are both everything I've ever wanted you to be, but no more lies," Chris tells his daughters as he looks at them making the girls nod their heads.

"No more lies," Ellie and Allison tell them as Chris nods his head before sighing.

"Now I know you might not want to but I think we need to get out of this town for a little while. Ellie can adjust to her new life and Allison can learn all the things that being an Argent means," Chris tells his daughters who look at him.

"Where too?" Ellie asks Chris who sighs.

"France. And it's according to you two if we come back," Chris tells them making the girls share a look at that.

"What?! You can't take my best friend from me!" Stiles yells hugging Ellie tightly to him who chuckles patting his chest.

"Okay," Ellie says quickly as she looks at her dad nodding her head making Chris and Allison surprised.

"That was easy. Too easy," Allison mutters shaking her head as Derek stares at Ellie but she wouldn't look at him.

"Really? Because I had an entire list of reasons why we should do this and how you can keep in touch with Stiles and anyone else you wanted to," Chris tells his daughter in surprise.

"I think it would be good for us to get away and heal as a family," Ellie tells them as her phone dings making her look towards it.