Chapter Three: Mischief Night and Stiles

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼

galvanize
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Get your ass down here now! We have a job to do," Stiles says on the phone as he enters the locker room.

"Stiles...what the hell are you doing at the school at night time?! Alone?!" Stilinski asks his son who just looks sheepish at that.

"Well...uhm it's mischief night," Stiles tells his dad who shakes his head at him while Ellie just laughs.

"Dude, I'm already in bed! And aren't we getting a little old for this...?" Scott asks tiredly as he mocks Stiles.

"We do this for Coach!" Stiles yells at him.

" I thought we did this to Coach...," Scott says trailing off.

"It's the same thing!" Stiles yells at Scott who shakes his head at him.

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this! He lives for this stuff. He loves it!" Stiles tells him making Scott sigh.

"He doesn't but we still do it," Eli tells Stiles who smiles brightly at that.

"It lives on!" Stiles yells cheering.

"But it's the middle of the night," Scott tells him looking towards his alarm clock.

"12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night-slash-Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you, okay? And I mean five, four, three, two--," Stiles says as Scott slowly emerges from the sharifs with his alpha eyes shining just as Stiles turns around making him gasp and fall to the ground.

"One," Scott tells him with a smirk.

"I hate you," Stiles tells Scott who begins to laugh at him as well as everyone else.

"I hate you," Stiles said and Scott laughed, helping him. Scott was about to say something, but suddenly someone jumps out.

"Boo!" Someone screams making the two scream as they fall to the ground clinging to each other.

Ellie falls down laughing as Scott and Stiles glare at her already knowing who it was while everyone laughs at the two.