Chapter Ten: Hostage and Tears

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 2 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒯𝐸𝒩 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

fury
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

After the three left Lydia's the three headed towards the Stilinski house to convince the sheriff of what the three figured out.

That is how they ended up where they were now. Entering the station making the woman at the reception desk raised her eyebrows at them.

"It's two in the morning," the deputy says as Stilinski sighs.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important," Stilinski tells her as Ellie smiles at her and waves sheepishly.

"First we look at the things in the hospital, okay?" Stiles whispers making Scott look at him as Ellie nods.

"Why?" Scott asks as Ellie sighs shaking her head.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one. The pregnant woman, Jessica," Ellie tells Scott as Stiles nods pointing to her.

"This is why Ellie is my favorite," Stiles says as Ellie smirks.

"As I should be," Ellie says smirking.

"Yes, since Matt had to kill her himself, someone from the hospital could have seen him," Stiles says before looking at the female deputy at the reception and his father. The deputy sighs before nodding slightly.

"Thank you," Stilinski tells her before looking at the three.

"Children," Stilinski says getting the three's attention as they follow him to his office. A little later, the four stared at the images from the hospital camera.

"I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this-- there was a six-car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed," Stilinski says as Ellie and Stiles sigh.

"All right, just keep going. Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere," Stiles tells his dad who sighs but continues. Then someone passes by the camera.

"Oh, hold on! Stop! Did you see that? Scroll back," Scott says making Stilinski rewind the video.

That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles and Ellie exclaim as they point to the screen making Stilinski look confused.