Chapter One: Missing and Omega's

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 2 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪'𝓼

omega
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Now this season is my favorite," Marie-Jeanne says making Anne shake her head.

"But it definitely won't be Chris's," Marie says laughing loudly as Chris looks at her before rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Let's begin," Chris says sighing sending his daughters a look who smiles at him sheepishly.

The skin lights up to see Ellie's window being open and Ellie walking up to him as she wraps her arms around him.

"Hi baby," Derek says as Ellie kisses his nose smiling at him.

"So you took our talk and threw it out of the window?" Chris asks his daughter who smiles at him sheepishly making Chris shake his head.

"How long do we have?" Derek asks as he begins kissing down Ellie's neck who smiles tilting her head back.

"An hour handsome," Ellie says making Derek smile and pull back.

"Perfect," Derek tells her as he picks Ellie up back the back of her thighs making her gasp.

"Oh I love dating a werewolf," Ellie says as she begins kissing Derek as he walks towards her bed.

"Stop! Stop! Please stop it now!" Chris says shaking his head feeling disgusted as Ellie tried her hardest not to laugh.

"I have to agree I definitely do not ever want to see my brother's dick," Laura says making Cora nod disgusted.

"Yeah I don't want to either," Stiles says making Ellie begin to laugh loudly as Derek glares at all of them.

"Do not worry you won't see any of that. Afterward and before. Yes but not during," Marie says with a bright smile excitedly.

"You are so sexually immature! You are addicted!" Anne tells Marie who scoffs at her.

"No, I am not. Those two are," Marie says pointing towards Derek and Ellie.

"Well if you have sex with me you would be addicted as well," Ellie says shrugging her shoulders.

"I never needed to know that mom," Blake says disgustedly making Ellie smile at him sheepishly.