Chapter Five: Late Night Check In's and First Death

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 1 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER FIVE ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Late Night Check In's and First Death

heart monitor
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

In Ellie's room, the girl was laying down in her bed with brand new stitches in her head.

Allison and Chris look at Ellie worriedly who waves them off.

"I'm fine. I've been through worst. Like how I broke my arm tripping going downstairs," Ellie tells them as Allison and Chris nod at her.

Everyone else looks at the girl as Stiles begins to laugh.

"I did too!" Stiles yells as Ellie high-fives him. Stilinski looks between the two already exhausted.

As Ellie watches Pretty Little Liars she then heard something making her look around before noticing it was someone knocking on her bedroom window.

Everyone turns to Derek who was just looking at the screen. Chris glares at the older werewolf angrily.

Ellie moves her curtain to see who it was and was even more confused seeing who it was.

"Derek?" Ellie questions confused.

"I knew it!" Liam and Stiles yell before looking at each other and Ellie laughs as she looks at Derek. 

"Such a stalker Sourwolf," Ellie tells Derek who glares at her making Ellie laugh at him.

Derek points to the lock on the window making Ellie roll her eyes as she sighs and unlocks the window letting Derek step in as she takes a step back. 

"How is your head?" Derek asks looking at her stitches as Ellie looks at him.

"Fine. Why are you here? Because I know for sure it isn't to see how I am," Ellie asks him as she looks at Derek before she winces slightly at her head.

"The same thing I want to know. Why is he in my daughter's bedroom? At night?" Chris asks glaring at Derek as Allison and Ellie look at each other.

Derek rolls his eyes at the girl before he places his hand on her head where her stitches are making Ellie wince in pain slightly before the pain disappears

"Liar," Derek tells her as Ellie looks to see black veins traveling up his arms Ellie smiles at him slightly.

Talia looks at her son who had his arms crossed looking at the screen. A smirk appears on the woman's face as she shakes her head at her son.