Chapter Twelve: The Guardians Fate

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .

❛insatiable❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

insatiable
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Alright before we continue. Eli Blake Emilia and Laurie into the other room," Anna-Maria says with a pointed look making everyone confused.

"Wait why?" Ellie questions her ancestor confused.

"Just trust us Ellie. It's for the better," Maria tells her making her nod although confused as the four teenagers got up and walked towards the other room.

"Alright let's continue," Anna-Maria says after a moment and clearing her throat before sharing a look with her twin.

Ellie held Stiles's hand rubbing smoothing circles on his knuckles as Stiles lays in Scott's bed while Melissa checks him over. Although hesitantly making Ellie take Stiles wrist and check his pulse.

Ellie cuddles closer to Stiles who wraps an arm around her smiling at her.

"He's good," Ellie says smiling at Stiles who looks at her.

"Okay, so I'm real-- but am I the real me?" Stiles asks making Ellie nod her head at his words.

"Yes, Stiles you are. Trust me," Ellie tells him but Stiles was still nervous as Scott walks into the room.

"I would be able to feel the darkness in you. That was how I knew the void took you over," Ellie explains to Stiles who nods at her words.

"Is she here?" Stiles asks making Ellie sigh as she helps Stiles sit up and Scott nods.

"Yeah," Scott tells him although hesitantly while Ellie sends Scott a worried look.

"Okay, let's do this," Stiles tells them but Scott and Ellie hesitate nervously.

"Guys, we have to do this," Stiles says making Ellie and Scott share a look before Ellie sighs.

"Wait," Ellie tells Stiles making him look at her as she grabs his hands. Using her claws and cuts a small line across her palm making it bleed. The two boys look at her wide-eyed and confused as Ellie grabs Stiles's hand.

"Sorry," Ellie tells him wincing as she carefully cuts his hand before pressing their hands together.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks as Ellie begins to chant and Stiles's color slightly comes back as Ellie drains slightly.