Chapter Eleven: The Choice

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 2 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮

❛filler chapter❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

filler chapter
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"I'm going to kill you!" A scream was heard loudly.

Chris looks at the screen confused as if a memory was coming through.

"Alright Mrs.Argent it's time to push again," a doctor says as the screen lights up and it shows a younger looks Victoria Argent breathing heavily as Chris held her head trying not to scream out in pain.

Chris smiles at the screen realizing what day this was. It was the day the twins were born. The most memorable day of his life.

After a few more pushes a baby's scream was heard loudly making the parents look towards the scream.

"It's a girl," the doctor says before looking at Chris.
"Want to cut the umbilical cord dad?" The doctor asks making Chris nod as he was given the scissors.

Chris cuts it as the nurses wrap the little girl who was still screaming up in a blanket before handing her toward Victoria.

Victoria rocks her as the baby continues to cry making Victoria worried as Chris looks at her.

"Let me hold her," Chris tells her in a calm voice making Victoria nod as Chris takes the baby girl in his arms and begins to sway with her.

"Hey, it's okay. It's okay," Chris says softly as the baby opens her eyes letting Chris see her green eyes just like his as a soft smile appears on his face.

"Hey," Chris whispers as he rubs her cheek making the baby girl wrap her tiny finger around his entire pinky as Chris chuckles.

"Eleanor," Chris says as he smiles at his daughter before looking at Victoria who nods.

"Shining light," Victoria says smiling softly at the two as Chris nods looking back at his daughter who was just staring at him.

"Definitely," Chris mutters looking at the little girl.

"Had you wrapped around my pinky the moment you saw me didn't I dad?" Ellie asks chuckling as Chris nods.

"You both did," Chris tells his daughters who smile at him softly.

The screen then shows Chris sitting in the hospital waiting room staring down at his hands as the moment replayed in his mind.