Chapter Fifteen: Planning for the Future

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 ✩.‧₊˚ . .

❛the divine move❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

the divine move
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Ellie's eyes open slightly as she looks to see herself surrounded. Allison beside her and Lydia on the other side of her. Isaac is at the edge of the bed with Stiles in the chair sleeping with Scott on the floor.

"You guys just all slept in my room," Ellie says laughing at the group as they shrug.

Last night none of them would leave her. Scott and Stiles checked on their parents who were fine after the Oni's was gone. They then all helped Ellie clean her room and then all fell asleep in her room watching The Vampire Diaries.

"Ellie...stop watching The Vampire Diaries without me!" Chris yells at his daughter who laughs at him.

Ellie shakes her head before sitting up and looking towards the door to see Derek standing there with a plate.

"Morning," Derek says walking towards her and leaning down to kiss Ellie's lips who kiss him back. 

"Breakfast," Derek says handing her the plate and making Ellie smile at him.

"You're Dad and I made you chocolate chip pancakes," Derek tells Ellie who raises an eyebrow at him in surprise.

Derek looks towards Chris who stares at him before looking at his daughter. With a sigh, Chris holds his hand out to Derek who smiles at him slightly before shaking his hand. Ellie and Allison share a look before smiling at each other brightly.

"You made pancakes with my dad?" Ellie asks him confused and amused making Derek nod.

"Yeah. I did," Derek says smiling at her as he cuts up a piece and feeds it to Ellie who chuckles at him.

"After you eat. I want to take you somewhere. It's a surprise," Derek tells her making Ellie nod at him as she begins to eat her pancakes.

"What? Why are you staring?" Ellie asks Derek feeling his eyes on her.

"Just...I love you," Derek tells her making Ellie smile at him as she rubs his cheek.

"He's still in shock," Talia says shaking her head at her son but a smile on her face.

"I think we all are," Liam says staring at Ellie on the screen.