Chapter Eight: The Moment and Bonding

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

filler chapter
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

In the Argent apartment, Allison lay beside Ellie who was still unconscious now in her bed. Lydia was in the chair beside the bed with Stiles beside her all three watching the brunette closely and worriedly.

Ellie's entire body was now covered with black veins all over her skin with an IV in her arm that Melissa came and put in for her to get some fluids and put some pain medicine in the brunette.

Ellie also now had her stomach bandaged but it needed to be changed every few hours because she was still bleeding black blood.

"I look terrible," Ellie stares wide-eyed making Eli walk towards his mom and hug her tightly not like seeing her like this.

Everyone who knew the boy in the future knew that his mom was his everything and to see her so weak and sick was weird. He didn't like it.

Outside Ellie's room, the three could hear Peter, Chris, and Derek yelling at each other all angry or annoyed.

"Of course, you three are," Allison says rolling her eyes at that.

"What do you mean neither of you know what's wrong with her?!" Derek yells angrily making Chris glare at him and Peter rolls his eyes.

"There are many different possibilities," Peter tells his nephew making Derek turn to him with his arms crossed and a glare on his face.

"How do you even know?" Derek asks him angrily making Peter scoff at that.

"Ellie came and asked if I knew anything. I've been researching with Deaton and Argent since," Peter tells Derek who glares at him.

"Well that is a very unlikely trio," Ellie states wide-eyed.

"Why didn't you tell-?" Derek begin to ask but was interrupted by a scream coming from Ellie's room.

"Dad!" Allison yells in panic and full of worry making the three-run toward Ellie's room.

Chris got in there first and saw Ellie now awake throwing up black blood while Allison held her hair back and Lydia was holding the trash can for her.