𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

(ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ)
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

(ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ)𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

the benefactor
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could--," Stiles tells Scott as the two walk into the McCall house.

"What did you two do?" Melissa Sheriff and Ellie ask the two boys with a glare and a sigh making them look at the three wide-eyed.

"Nothing!" Scott and Stiles exclaim as Ellie looks at them closely and then Liam worriedly.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asks still in shock from biting the boy. His first beta.

"You did WHAT?!" Ellie screams standing up looking at Scott in disbelief and then looking at Liam worriedly who was paling by the second.

Ellie walks towards Liam and pulls him tightly into her arms worriedly.

"It'll be okay Liam. I promise you. Whatever I have to do I will help you. I swear," Ellie tells Liam who nods relaxing slightly.

"You know you might have bitten him but I don't think you will be his alpha," Stiles tells Scott who looks at Liam and Ellie and sighs nodding his head.

"Derek bit me and he's not my alpha," Issac says shrugging his shoulders as Derek rolls his eyes at the boy but smiles at Ellie. She was a natural-born leader. An alpha.

"You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?" Stiles asks Scott who looks at him wide-eyed and slightly guilty.

"Scott," Ellie says in a warning voice as she sits down with Liam glaring at Scott who gulps worriedly.

"He's upstairs...," Scott tells him although awkwardly.
"Doing what?" Stiles asks him confused as Scott squints his eyes slightly.

"...lying down...," Scott says hesitantly as they walk up the stairs slowly. Walking into Scott's bathroom Stiles pulls the shower curtain to see Liam lying down in the bathtub wrapped up in duct tape making Stiles look down and sigh already tired of this.

"SCOTT GREGORIO MCCALL!" Melissa exclaims as her son who looks like he wishes the floor would swoll him whole while pushing Stiles in front of him.

"Dude!" Stiles exclaims as he looks towards Ellie who is strangely calm scaring him more than anything else ever could.