Chapter Two: Werecoyates and Rescues

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓮𝓼

more bad than good
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"You see this equipment? Very old. The settings are not quite accurate anymore... So, it's hard to tell just how far to turn the dial...," A man named Severo says as he sits at a desk in front of Derek and Peter, who was chained to a metal fence, connected to an electric box.

"Seriously?! You've been kidnapped again!" Ellie yells at Derek who looks at her sheepishly.

"I don't know how but it's Peter's fault," Derek tells her quickly as Peter looks at him in disbelief.

"No, it's yours!" Peter yells back at him as Ellie and Talia stare at the two with glares making them both look down. The two girls shake their heads at them.

"I think it's a little high," Peter grunts out to say as Severo increases the voltage of the electricity.

"I've seen some crack their teeth. Others, they just shake and shake, even after their heart stops. Sometimes, we don't even know they're dead!" Severo says before turning it off, causing the two Hales to fall loose, breathing heavily while Severo got up and he chuckles.

"Uhm...," Stiles says wide-eyed as Ellie groans putting her head in her head.

"I marry an idiot," Ellie says shaking her head as Chris nods his head at her.

"That is why you should marry me instead," Laura tells Ellie making Derek glare at his sister.

"Laura you're dead. It's never going to happen," Derek tells her making Laura look at him in disbelief.

"But nobody wants to play a guessing game. So... Why don't you just tell us-- where is La Loba?" Severo asks making Derek shake his head slightly.

"What?" Isaac asks confused making Ellie look towards him.

"She-Wolf," Ellie tells Isaac who smiles at her in thanks.

"¿Hablas español?" Talia asks Ellie who smiles at her. (You speak Spanish?)

"Con fluidez," Ellie tells her making Talia smile at her. (Fluently)

"Mom speaks multiple languages. Spanish. French. Italian. Latin which she has to, to be able to read her grimoires and ancient Latin to read the bestiary," Emilia says smiling at her mom brightly who blushes up the stares.

"And she gave us a chance on what language to learn. We had to learn one though," Blake says making the rest of the Argent-Hale children nod as Ellie smiles.