Chapter Ten: Questioning and Anger

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣: 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .

❛the fox and the wolf❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

the fox and the wolf
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Noshiko looks at Ellie who just sits back waiting for Noshiko to say something.

"You know all you need is a cat and you would like a supervillain," Liam tells Ellie who pauses looking at herself and nodding her head.

"True...but I hate cats," Ellie tells Liam making Derek smirk at her as she rolls her eyes at him.

"How do you know that name?" Noshiko asks her making Ellie smirk at her.

"How does Ellie know anything?" Stiles retorts tilting his head.

"I read, unlike some people," Ellie tells Stiles who glares at her angrily making her wink at him.

"I know a lot of things and I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain myself to you," Ellie tells her with her arms crossed and a glare on her face.

"You know Eleanor a part of me wants to get on to you for respecting your elders and the other part wants to laugh," Chris says making Ellie smile at him.

"Thanks, Dad!" Ellie tells him with a bright smile.

"So why don't you tell me about the deal you made before I go into your mind I find out myself and let's just say it might be slightly painful," Ellie tells her with a fake smile on her face as Noshiko looks at her.

"Actually I can make it as painful as I want it to be so...," Ellie says shrugging at that as Derek laughs at his girlfriend wrapping an arm around her shoulders and kissing the top of her head.

"How do you know if you know anything?" Noshiko asks her making Ellie roll her eyes at that question as she scoffs.

Liam and Isaac sigh at that already knowing this was not going to end well. You were not supposed to be questioning Eleanor Argent.

Ellie then pulls out a picture before handing it to Noshiko making the woman look at her shocked seeing a picture of herself in 1943.

"What?!" Kira yells before looking at her mom in disbelief. 

"Where did you get this?" Noshiko asks making Ellie smirk at her.

"I have many connections," Ellie says before pointing at the woman in the photo.

"That's you so how about you tell me your actual age," Ellie demands whether than request making Noshiko sigh at the brunette.

"Close to nine hundred," Noshiko tells her as Ellie nods her head at that.