Chapter Nine: The Ultimate Sacrifice

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮

❛the girl who knew too much❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

the girl who knew too much
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Ellie groans a little as she wakes up no longer feeling Derek's warm body pressed against her making her look around to see Stiles sitting in a chair beside her bed.

"Hey Biles," Ellie jokes smiling softly making Stiles look up at her but he didn't smile making Ellie sigh.

"You should have told us. You should have told me. Especially if using your abilities was making it worse," Stiles tells sternly making Ellie nod.

"You should have," Stiles tells her sternly making Ellie nod at him.

"You all already have so many things going on. The sacrifices. The alphas. I didn't want to add anything else to our list of problems," Ellie tells Stiles who shakes his head immediately at that.

"You are not a problem," Stiles tells Ellie who smiles at him.

"Ellie you are more important than the alphas, scarifies, or anything else," Stiles tells her making Ellie smile at him sadly.

"I can't lose you," Stiles says as his voice breaks slightly.

"Oh Stiles," Ellie says softly opening her arms for Stiles to go into and hold her tightly.

"I can't either," Isaac says shaking his head as he heads towards Ellie and hugs her as well making her chuckles as she runs her fingers through their hair.

"My little boys," Ellie says kissing their foreheads and making them smile as Eli scoffs at them.

"Hello! You gave birth to me!" Eli screams heading towards the three and getting right into his mom's lap cuddling into her as Ellie laughs at him.

"Oh, Stiles. Come here," Ellie tells him as she moves over slightly. Stiles hesitates but Ellie pulls him into her bed and hugs him slightly making Stiles's tense body relax.

"You know Stiles. I never believed in soulmates before but I think if they exist you are mine," Ellie tells Stiles who looks down at her with tears in his eyes.

"And your mine," Stiles tells her as his voice breaks.

Stiles and Ellie smile at each other softly at that.