𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤

(ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ)
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤

(ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ)𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤

117
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Derek's car screeches to a stop in front of the animal clinic. Ellie gets out of the car with Allison and Lydia and Scott comes to help Ellie get Derek out of the back seat.

"Wow..." Deaton says as Scott and Ellie carry the young Derek into the clinic, setting him on the table.

"Wow?" "Wow," as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do"-kind of "wow?" 'Cause, that's the kind we were hoping for...," Stiles says making Deaton looks over towards him.

"Stiles...no one has seen this before," Ellie says rubbing her forehead as she leans closer to Derek worriedly.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities," Deaton tells Stiles as Ellie holds Derek's hand looking at him worriedly rubbing his knuckles.

"He's cold, really cold," Ellie says worriedly as she looks toward Lydia and Allison.

"There's a blanket in the trunk will you get it?" Ellie asks making the two nod as they head toward the car.

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asks making Deaton sigh as Ellie cups Derek's face looking at him.

"Hopefully not," Ellie says leaning colder to Derek.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience," Deaton says making everyone look toward Ellie.

"You're our Yoda!" Stiles yells making Ellie roll her eyes at him but I small smile on her face.

"Your Yoda I will be," Ellie tells Stiles who smiles at her brightly.

"I need all my books. I have an idea but I need to make sure," Ellie tells them making them nod as she looks down back at Derek.

Ellie pauses as she wonders what her idea could be, but the one she has Ellie hopes it's not true.

"In the meantime what do we do with him?" Stiles asks the group making Ellie look at Derek sadly.

"Until he wakes up? Nothing. I don't know if his mind is still there or not," Ellie says rubbing Derek's cheek as Stiles and Scott look at each other as Lydia and Allison walk in.