Chapter Twelve: The Game Begins

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 2 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒯𝒲𝐸𝐿𝒱𝐸 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼

❛battlefield❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

battlefield
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Allie dad I'm fine," Ellie tells them with a soft smile as they head her toward her bedroom both of them on each side of the girl holding her up making sure she didn't fall.

After waking up Ellie was called a miracle for recovering from her death bed and neither Allison nor Chris has left her side since.

"You should still be in the hospital," Chris tells his daughter who shakes her head at him.

"Are you sure you don't sleep on the couch or in my room?" Allison asks her hopefully making Ellie smiles at her.

"I want my bed, Allie. I've been in a hospital bed for over a week," Ellie tells her Allison sighs as the three walks into Ellie's room.

"Ugh! Absolutely not!" Ellie says shaking her head making Chris and Allison shake their heads at her.

"Yeah, mom hates the hospital. The second she could after she gave birth she left," Emilia says making Laurie and Blake nod agreeing with her.

"Alright careful," Chris instructs as he and Allison lower her onto the bed slowly making Ellie smiles at them as she leans back.

"Dad I'm fine. Completely healed," Ellie tells him as Chris sighs looking at her worriedly before looking towards her wrist which now was fully healed.

"And a werewolf," Allison mumbles as she looks towards her dad with a glare making Ellie sigh.

"If I didn't she would be dead," Chris tells his daughter who nods. Allison knew that so why was she glaring at her dad? It didn't make sense.

"Actually I'm a hybrid," Ellie tells them as the two give deadpanned her making Ellie give them a sheepish smile.

"True I am! And the only one to exist," Ellie says smirking making everyone shake their head at the girl.

"I'm going to go get all your gifts from the car," Chris says with a groan as Ellie laughs thinking of all the gifts she got.

Stiles of course got her the most. The day after she woke up Stiles came into the room with a balloon, a giant teddy bear, and her favorite flowers along with a whole chocolate cake.